Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Possible Blacksmithing issue or Am I just stupid?

Dreadnaut3447

Possible Blacksmithing issue or Am I just stupid? Empty Possible Blacksmithing issue or Am I just stupid?

Post by Dreadnaut3447 Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:36 am

Possible Blacksmithing issue or Am I just stupid? 9ghxdl

Ok, now after looking at that image, what is the deal? I have everything for the upgrade......but he just won't let me do it. It is the same on the pants and gloves....I have the stuff, but it won't allow me saying insufficient building materials. Anyone have any idea as to why that is happening or is it simply me missing something?
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Possible Blacksmithing issue or Am I just stupid? Empty Re: Possible Blacksmithing issue or Am I just stupid?

Post by Hue Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 am

Look at "titanite shard" on the upper right corner.
    You have 1, you need 3 to upgrade.
    Dreadnaut3447

Possible Blacksmithing issue or Am I just stupid? Empty Re: Possible Blacksmithing issue or Am I just stupid?

Post by Dreadnaut3447 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:39 am

Hachouma wrote:Look at "titanite shard" on the upper right corner.
    You have 1, you need 3 to upgrade.

Wait....I swear that was 3 out of 1. That is backwards? Well well, then I really am stupid because normally if the 3 is before the 1 that shows like this (how many you have/how many you need) If that is the case.......that is just *** backwards. Thanks I guess >.> That just means it was put in there wrong, no wonder I was miss reading it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 8:48 am