Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(PS3) Need a Sage Robe [Resolved]

gldtiamat

(PS3) Need a Sage Robe [Resolved] Empty (PS3) Need a Sage Robe [Resolved]

Post by gldtiamat Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Hey all,

I'm on PS3 and currently need a Sage Robe for the build I'm playing with. Unfortunately, my build is sub-10 Int so I cannot get Logan to go hollow and get the robe for myself. I don't have much to trade (probably a blue slab being the only thing of interest), but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. This char's SL is 55. I can level up if needed, but prefer playing at 55 for the time being if at all possible.

Edit: Okay, the weirdest thing happened. I got the key to rescue Logan, but decided to do things a bit out of sequence. So after killing Seath, I went and finished up all of Lost Izalith from the Demon Firesage to the Bed. After, I then rescued Rhea and bought out all her spells.

From here, I decided to go back to Duke's to finish off Rhea and save Logan. It's worth noting I didn't get the key that opens up Rhea's cell until now. I kill off Hollow Rhea, and when I get to the cell where Logan is supposed to be...he's gone. I opened the door, grab the soul, then proceed to where he usually sells his spells. I was able to buy out his spells with only 8 intelligence. From there, he hollowed and I got the required item.

Now...I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I could have sworn on my last char who was sub 10 int, I rescued him normally and he would not sell me any spells because I didn't have the required int. On that playthrough, he was in the cell when I rescued him. Can anyone confirm one way or another which is the correct sequence of events?

The 'supposed' glitch I think I found, or what my memory is telling me with my previous playthrough. Thanks!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:01 pm