Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
lextune
xxBrosnanxx
6 posters

Trying to create a original pvp setup (weapons, rings, armor) can you guys help me out?

xxBrosnanxx
    xxBrosnanxx

Trying to create a original pvp setup (weapons, rings, armor) can you guys help me out? Empty Trying to create a original pvp setup (weapons, rings, armor) can you guys help me out?

Post by xxBrosnanxx Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:02 pm

After seeing Elitti's dual-wielding and dragon setups, I have been inspired to create an original setup for myself. I am hoping to use this new setup on my dex or quality build. I am having trouble finding what something that fits my need. I am hoping to have two weapons that work well in dual-wield combos, a nice looking armor setup and two rings that work well with each other.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Trying to create a original pvp setup (weapons, rings, armor) can you guys help me out? Empty Re: Trying to create a original pvp setup (weapons, rings, armor) can you guys help me out?

Post by lextune Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Pretty much everything has been done at this point, but it is still fun to try out builds you haven't used before.

....so what is original to you? Or what kind of builds have you run with before?
    xxBrosnanxx
    xxBrosnanxx

Trying to create a original pvp setup (weapons, rings, armor) can you guys help me out? Empty Re: Trying to create a original pvp setup (weapons, rings, armor) can you guys help me out?

Post by xxBrosnanxx Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:21 pm

I dont want to use the basic katana or claymore with Havels ring and ring of Favor and Protection. That is the type of way my player is usually setup. I want to have a good right hand weapon along with a left hand weapon that makes a nice combo along the right hand weapon. I would also like a nice armor combination to go along with it. I would also be willing to make any type of build in order to use the weapons/rings that you guys might have in mind.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Velka's Rapier on the right-hand and Shotel on the left-hand?

EDIT: Like so? http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=143163981423271848

Last edited by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xxBrosnanxx
    xxBrosnanxx

Post by xxBrosnanxx Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Sounds good, why do you choose those 2 weapons? Do you have any ideas on armor or rings?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:54 pm

if you want original maybe dont use a dex build, or dual wield shotels or painting gurdian swords if you do, go crazy. i would do a str build since theyre not as popular as dex builds and use the smaller str weapons like the reg clubs or the huge weaponslike the stone axe. everything has been done anyway, there's no original anything to be honest but you can still try and not using a katana is a start since its the most overused weapon in the game.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Everyone should try a pure pyro build at least once. I mean PURE pyro, as in once you free Laurentis, you never use a weapon again.

http://mmdks.com/oi0
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:04 pm

The Pickaxe gets a boost from Leo ring.

I have never seen anyone offhand it. Ever.

So that's a start?
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:42 pm

If you're trying to make an original build you should create it on your own, mix and match armors till you find something that looks baller, and play around with weapon combos till you find something that's unique and hopefully viable silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:38 am