Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Soris Ice Goldwing
GrizzlyJunkz
Ahhotep1
bunnywink
billy_bayonet
Ashran
Samurainova
11 posters

Bringing the Best Together, helping others.

Poll

Are you good or evil?

[ 7 ]
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. I_vote_lcap41%Bringing the Best Together, helping others. I_vote_rcap [41%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. I_vote_lcap0%Bringing the Best Together, helping others. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. I_vote_lcap18%Bringing the Best Together, helping others. I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. I_vote_lcap12%Bringing the Best Together, helping others. I_vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. I_vote_lcap29%Bringing the Best Together, helping others. I_vote_rcap [29%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Bringing the Best Together, helping others. Empty Bringing the Best Together, helping others.

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:45 am

Hello guys, i would like to address the fact that many players in this game are mean and hateful, and i think as some of the few who care and wish to set an example that we should come together with one another and at least attempt to stand together as a role model to both current and new players. Many of you may think its useless, but i say it worth a try! And maybe little by little we can hope to spark a light into the hearts of those we help, which will grow into a mighty flame to pierce the darkness that surrounds us all. Thank you.

I also wish to create some form of Dark Souls Council, which will consist of all the Dark Souls Clan Leaders, as well as other people under high recommendation to partake in it as well. With this we can socialize with one another and learn any new information on hackers, strategies for fending off gankers, and other useful information that will help fellow clan members and other players alike. Joy

Also, i made a poll but it was too big, so i copied and pasted so please try it if you would like, and see how the Last Hope clan would percieve you;

1.You invade the forest, two gankers charge you intentionally and are obviously going to beat you dead. Do you
    A.Charge them back and backstab them to death. ( Go to question 2)
    B. Run down the ladder to the river hoping the host will fall off. ( Go to question 2)
    C. Hope you soapstone out fast enough. You are R)
    D. Run and hide until another invader comes in to provide aid. ( Go to question 2)

2.You finally make your way up to the host and he casts TWOP and pulls out his talisman...you know whats about to happen. Do you:
    A. Run and wait for the spell to ware off and instantly charge back. ( Go to question 3)
    B. Hold your ground hoping to stunlock him. ( Go to question 3)
    C. Pull out your talisman and spam wrath of the gods right back. ( You are J)
    D. Take it and send hate mail afterwards. ( You are D)

3. You invade another players world, you see that he is struggling to fend off an invading hacker, but is clearly doing it wrong and will invetibaly die. Do you:
    A. Rush over to help him. ( Go to question 4)
    B. Soapstone out and do not get involved. ( You are F)
    c. Playfully shoot both of them with arrows. ( You are T)
    D. Spam wrath of the gods and try to kill them both, gaining you twice the souls. ( You are j)

4. You invade to people fighting, one player is being cheap by your philosophy, and the other is not. Do you:
    A. kill the cheap player ( Go to question 5)
    B. Wait and see if his cheapness had reason. ( You are S)
    C. Wait for your chance to kill both. ( You are F)
    D. Try to stop the cheap player, but kill him if he does not stop. ( Go to question 5)

5. You enter a one on one duel with another player, he uses moves you deem cheap, but only by your philosophy and you lose the battle. Do you:
    A. Send a message complaining about how he fights. (You are P)
    B. Tell him that you would suggest that he does not use such tactics as it will help him improve his game. ( You are J)
    C. Send him a hearty good game message, and learn from the experience devising a strategy to counter his strategy should it occur again. ( You are H)
    D.Invade him again, kick his butt and spam taunts. ( You are G)
    Results:

F. You are a coward, you run from danger as it apporoaches your doorsteps, you are rather pitiful yet show
    little skill. Get some balls and your not hopeless.

R. You are a runner, you flee from the slightest hint of danger, dark souls is not for you.

J. You are a copycat, you respond to cheapness with cheapness. What he does to you you do right back. Not a bad philisophy, but you will not grow from such a tactic. Respond with your own strategy and prevail, only then will you become better rather than equal.

D. Hater( Your coping mechanism is hate. You are corrupted at such an early stage and it shows. In order to become stronger you will need to grow up and mature.

T. You are a trickster, you do what entertains you the most and do not care about what is right. You do not get mad over death and you are mentally mature, however you will not be stronger until you learn to stand for something.

S. You are a sage, your wisdom and mental capacity pose a large advantage over the battlefield and thus shines. You are mentally stable
    on all intellectual standpoints and you are mature.

P. You are a philosophist, you are strong and skilled in battle, but it has gone to your head a bit. You allow your own judgement to cloud your and display immaturity due to it, holding you back from true greatness.

H. You are a hero, you charge into battle knowing very well it could mean your life. You strive to help, do what rights, and you are mentally mature. People aspire to be you and you know you are not perfect, but accept your weakness with a smile.

G. You are a gangster, victory is not enough. If he put a sword to your pride you kill and resurrect to kill again. You can go from clean to diry on a dime.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Bringing the Best Together, helping others. Empty Re: Bringing the Best Together, helping others.

Post by Ashran Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:07 am

Yeah!
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. DAAKU
    I knew i was one!
    I found this test/poll very interesting and entertaning! I wont mind doing other big grin
    Btw, we should just vote the official [DARK SOULS ETIQUETTE] and finish this everlasting discussion. We all know how to be polite and good players but some kind of manifest will make our will stronger.
    And count with me to hunt&kill hackers and gankers. I reported one today on xbox.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Bringing the Best Together, helping others. Empty Re: Bringing the Best Together, helping others.

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:37 am

for the Twop question why isnt there an option for parrying the silly attempt to kill you?
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:09 am

Hahaha, that quiz... tongue

The thing about Dark Souls is that not everybody plays the game for the same reasons. Most people also derive enjoyment from vastly different aspects of the game, so this quiz comes off as a bit "holier than thou".
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:36 am

bunnywink wrote:Hahaha, that quiz... tongue

The thing about Dark Souls is that not everybody plays the game for the same reasons. Most people also derive enjoyment from vastly different aspects of the game, so this quiz comes off as a bit "holier than thou".

Unfortunate, but true! A video game moral gestapo is a bit much! I know your intentions are good but perhaps a bit misguided. Art imitates life, my friend. happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Bringing the Best Together, helping others. Empty Thanks

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Ashran wrote:Yeah!
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. DAAKU
    I knew i was one!
    I found this test/poll very interesting and entertaning! I wont mind doing other big grin
    Btw, we should just vote the official [DARK SOULS ETIQUETTE] and finish this everlasting discussion. We all know how to be polite and good players but some kind of manifest will make our will stronger.
    And count with me to hunt&kill hackers and gankers. I reported one today on xbox.

I appreciate you taking the poll and thanks for commenting! And an official dark souls etiquette is impossible, everyone has a different viewpoint. However, I believe it is one ability to to have an open mind to understand others views, and to try their eitquetee for themselves and emerge victorious that truly makes a strong player. Don't be someone who thinks their way is the one and only and your on the right track happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Bringing the Best Together, helping others. Empty No parry option reason

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:18 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:for the Twop question why isnt there an option for parrying the silly attempt to kill you?

Their is no parry option because he pulled out his talisman in order to spam wrath of the gods, which to my knowledge is non parryable. I apologize if that was not clear but thank you for commenting and taking the poll happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Bringing the Best Together, helping others. Empty Your right

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Your completely right, everyone plays for different reason. Some people play to help othrs, some play for the sole purpose of etiquette based duels, and some play to troll. But I think it is these differances that make us strong. One special trait can only go so far, but combine all the special traits together and you have a well oiled machine atleast ten times stronger.

Proof: The planet earth.

Also, the quiz was for how my clan, The Last Hope, would percieve you. It is certainly by no means what you are. Nobody can tell you who you are, only you can determine that for yourself. Unless your a hacker or ganker. In that case everyone knows who you are and you are the scurge of dark souls ^^ Thanks for commenting and I really appreciate your input happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Bringing the Best Together, helping others. Empty You are correct

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Unfortunate, but true! A video game moral gestapo is a bit much! I know your intentions are good but perhaps a bit misguided. Art imitates life, my friend. happy

Like I said, this is a poll to see how the last hope clan would percieve you. Everyone thinks idfferently, no one clan can judge who you are or have any right to tell you who you are. One can only determine that for themself, with the small exception of hackers or gankers.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Thank you all for taking the poll and commenting. I appreciate everyones views and input, and hope that we cann all civilly coexist and grow stronger because of it. Thank you happy
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:52 pm

I am a sage it says..Haha, I liked this quiz. Fun ^-^
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:09 pm

So it seems like I'm a sage. This was fun to do, very thought out. I got nothing to say that's already been said before. Best of luck to your clan!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Sage here, not really surprising, though it doesn't describe all aspects of my playstyle too well.

I personally wouldn't say question 4 is very good though, in my eyes interrupting a fight, no matter how cheap the player is being you yourself cheap and wrecking their duel
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Sage here, not really surprising, though it doesn't describe all aspects of my playstyle too well.

I personally wouldn't say question 4 is very good though, in my eyes interrupting a fight, no matter how cheap the player is being you yourself cheap and wrecking their duel

That is what answer choice B is for, thank you for commenting! happy

Last edited by Samurainova on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:So it seems like I'm a sage. This was fun to do, very thought out. I got nothing to say that's already been said before. Best of luck to your clan!

Thank you very much for taking my small quiz happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:33 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:I am a sage it says..Haha, I liked this quiz. Fun ^-^

Thanks ! You don't need a quiz to tell you that though happy also I think I might try out for ur clan
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Samurainova wrote:

Thanks ! You don't need a quiz to tell you that though :) also I think I might try out for ur clan

Sure, go for it man. We're having a FC tomorrow night in the Crystal Cave so you can show up. 7PM CST! You just have to get a good review of your performance from Hollow.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:04 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:

Thanks ! You don't need a quiz to tell you that though happy also I think I might try out for ur clan

Sure, go for it man. We're having a FC tomorrow night in the Crystal Cave so you can show up. 7PM CST! You just have to get a good review of your performance from Hollow.

Do I even need to try out? I mean I am the infamous samurainova winking
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:22 pm

"Do I even need to try out?" Hahaha, good one XD
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Samurainova wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Sage here, not really surprising, though it doesn't describe all aspects of my playstyle too well.

That is what answer choice B is for, thank you for commenting! happy

Yeah.. uh thats not what I meant. I mean interfering with a duel and basically 2v1-ing the guy, no matter how cheap shouldn't really lead to the 'heroic' title at the end, least in my opinion.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:54 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:"Do I even need to try out?" Hahaha, good one XD

lol, if it's your first night at fghtclub... you have to fight.

Damn i miss FC, though then again it's not really timed ideall for a british uni student silly
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Serious_Much wrote:

lol, if it's your first night at fghtclub... you have to fight.

Damn i miss FC, though then again it's not really timed ideall for a british uni student :P

Man, that's unfortunate. Eventually we're going to want to have someone in the Neowraiths who can host small events like fight clubs for members in other time zones.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 pm

So im going to fight ive gone hollow only right? Im really just trying out for the clan but tommorrow i will have homework and such as i am still a 14 year old boy, and might not have the time to fight others.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Hate to be the one to say this but: I think this discussion belongs in the neowraith thread not here. However I am interested in this.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Lol you're completely right Soris ! Bring your questions over to the Neowraith thread Samurai.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:54 pm