Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Soris Ice Goldwing
GrizzlyJunkz
Ahhotep1
bunnywink
billy_bayonet
Ashran
Samurainova
11 posters

Bringing the Best Together, helping others.

Poll

Are you good or evil?

[ 7 ]
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [41%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [29%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing the Best Together, helping others.

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Sage here, not really surprising, though it doesn't describe all aspects of my playstyle too well.

I personally wouldn't say question 4 is very good though, in my eyes interrupting a fight, no matter how cheap the player is being you yourself cheap and wrecking their duel

That is what answer choice B is for, thank you for commenting! happy

Yeah.. uh thats not what I meant. I mean interfering with a duel and basically 2v1-ing the guy, no matter how cheap shouldn't really lead to the 'heroic' title at the end, least in my opinion.

If that is how you feel then you should choose answer B " Wait and see if his cheapness had reason" As in do not interfere and ask why he was being cheap after the battle is resolved. Thanks for your input though happy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Bringing the Best Together, helping others. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing the Best Together, helping others.

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:39 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Lol you're completely right Soris ! Bring your questions over to the Neowraith thread Samurai.

I haven't seen advertising this shameless since doughboy's intense attempt to get people in the Noble Knights lol!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Lol you're completely right Soris ! Bring your questions over to the Neowraith thread Samurai.

I haven't seen advertising this shameless since doughboy's intense attempt to get people in the Noble Knights lol!
    NO REGRETS!
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Serious_Much wrote:

I am very new so not sure what you mean happy
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Serious_Much wrote:

I haven't seen advertising this shameless since doughboy's intense attempt to get people in the Noble Knights :lol!:

Uhh... I don't think anyone was advertising :s lol Just redirecting the conversation.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:38 am

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

Uhh... I don't think anyone was advertising :s lol Just redirecting the conversation.

Foshizzle, in the hizzle my nizzle my main girl grizzle..... Oh lordy where did that come from????
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Hmm, just an observation upon the quiz - what if I am unlikely to take any of the following options?

I will give my answers rather than the options then you can judge what I would be.

1.You invade the forest, two gankers charge you intentionally and are obviously going to beat you dead.

Okay, in regards to this question as an experienced forest hunter I am used to fighting 3v1's. Depending on my build I would either buff my weapon and be hyper aggressive or I would skirmish with them using my bow and poke at them with a rapier, if they come in I may backstab them to give myself a bit of relief before pulling out my murakumo (DA and Stunlock central).

2.You finally make your way up to the host and he casts TWOP and pulls out his talisman...you know whats about to happen.

I either kick or backstab the host to interrupt his TWOP

3. You invade another players world, you see that he is struggling to fend off an invading hacker, but is clearly doing it wrong and will invetibaly die.

If the hacker is a forest hunter/Darkmoon I unfortunately cannot do anything. If he is a darkwraith then I will attempt to kill him.

4.You invade to people fighting, one player is being cheap by your philosophy, and the other is not.

By my philosophy nothing is cheap in this game, tis' also just a game. People play it for fun, I will do as I wish at the time. Which is possibly kill the phantom and 1v1 the host, or if I am in the forest I will watch them fight unless there are imbalanced odds.

5. You enter a one on one duel with another player, he uses moves you deem cheap, but only by your philosophy and you lose the battle. Do you:

Look towards above answer to question in terms of not deeming people cheap. I will usually message them 'Well played' I will also state what I should have done to counter their "cheap" move and hopefully have a nice conversation with them.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:30 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Hmm, just an observation upon the quiz - what if I am unlikely to take any of the following options?

I will give my answers rather than the options then you can judge what I would be.

1.You invade the forest, two gankers charge you intentionally and are obviously going to beat you dead.

Okay, in regards to this question as an experienced forest hunter I am used to fighting 3v1's. Depending on my build I would either buff my weapon and be hyper aggressive or I would skirmish with them using my bow and poke at them with a rapier, if they come in I may backstab them to give myself a bit of relief before pulling out my murakumo (DA and Stunlock central).

2.You finally make your way up to the host and he casts TWOP and pulls out his talisman...you know whats about to happen.

I either kick or backstab the host to interrupt his TWOP

3. You invade another players world, you see that he is struggling to fend off an invading hacker, but is clearly doing it wrong and will invetibaly die.

If the hacker is a forest hunter/Darkmoon I unfortunately cannot do anything. If he is a darkwraith then I will attempt to kill him.

4.You invade to people fighting, one player is being cheap by your philosophy, and the other is not.

By my philosophy nothing is cheap in this game, tis' also just a game. People play it for fun, I will do as I wish at the time. Which is possibly kill the phantom and 1v1 the host, or if I am in the forest I will watch them fight unless there are imbalanced odds.

5. You enter a one on one duel with another player, he uses moves you deem cheap, but only by your philosophy and you lose the battle. Do you:

Look towards above answer to question in terms of not deeming people cheap. I will usually message them 'Well played' I will also state what I should have done to counter their "cheap" move and hopefully have a nice conversation with them.

I REALLY apologize for responding so late, but your time and effort into this post is absolutely astounding! You pose a great point, you dont have to be confined to what the quiz offers you, break outside the box and take the time to voice your own views and how it should be! Your inspirational, thanks so much for making such time and effort and i REALLY enjoyed reading it. happy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:14 pm

The sad thing is, I can't tell from this guys posts if he's being sarcastic or if he's just the guy on here with the best manners lol! ^^^
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Serious_Much wrote:The sad thing is, I can't tell from this guys posts if he's being sarcastic or if he's just the guy on here with the best manners lol! ^^^

I must assure you that i am trying my best to maintain civility and a high degree of manners, open mindedness, and good character so i may please all that post, and influence the same level of civility to all that comment. Thank you for your curiosity happy
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:00 am

Serious_Much wrote:The sad thing is, I can't tell from this guys posts if he's being sarcastic or if he's just the guy on here with the best manners lol! ^^^

I was thinking the same thing lol
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:09 pm

RantFromRant wrote:

I was thinking the same thing lol

I feel treating my fellow commenters with respect and kindness will bring the best out in all of us. Thank you for your input happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:59 am