Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
PPG-3-
zzCLR2Rzz
Yesuurd
berkut
WarriorOfSunlight
strangejoy
aceluby
Akatik
White Mamba
befowler
skarekrow13
djgq42
Serious_Much
Specter737
SKhalazza
lextune
russiannightmare
Yukon
Danthuyer
reim0027
fearandwhiskey
CrackSouls
RANT
bloodpixel
gammlesvarte
User
Maneater_Mildred
Yarxov
Henkyona
Forum Pirate
34 posters

White phantom ethics. RESOLVED

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

White phantom ethics. RESOLVED - Page 3 Empty Re: White phantom ethics. RESOLVED

Post by ChizFreak Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Phantoms job to help the host, you failed your job by standing around. Why did you put a sign down if your not going to help?

That's exactly what I think. You're no one to decide if the hosts deserves to live or not, help him, and only don't if he tells you not to.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

White phantom ethics. RESOLVED - Page 3 Empty Re: White phantom ethics. RESOLVED

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:03 pm

You seem to have missed everything that happened after page 1......
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:You seem to have missed everything that happened after page 1......

Yeah sorry, but I usually answer the topic, I don't care to read everything because I'm just trying to answer your original question.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Serious_Much wrote:as a phantom you do absolutely everything you can to get him to the boss if you have to drag him there kicking and screaming like the incompetent fool he obviously was.
    Hey! I legit backstabbed him and survived for awhile before he OHKed me. That's not being incompetent.
    @chizfreak
    This topic had a specific scenario as an example, so reading a few posts would have been wise.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:01 am

If you put your sign down to be summoned, then you should do your job, especially if the host is in a tricky place and obviously going for a boss fight. I agree 100% with Yarxov on this. He asked for help, you quit, you should be ashamed.
    masterofcheese

Post by masterofcheese Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Far as I'm concerned OP should have helped. Invaders outside of Kiln are not duel seekers. They are Invaders, invading in spots outside of Kiln you are risking unfair odds. People don't "duel" in Dukes they run Dukes to kill the boss. If you are summoned anywhere outside of Kiln or Forest, your number 1 concern is killing the boss unless the host shows otherwise. Do not let your host die. Invaders outside of Kiln know they are INVADING not dueling, when outside of Kiln and Forest. OP was wrong IMO.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:12 pm

The snakemoth Downvote isn't really necessary. :\ Why all the hate people?

@Snake, cause of the "You should be ashamed" bit, I tried bringing the karma to 1^:1v

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:26 am