Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
nsane32
User
Carphil
LOLRagezzz
Gol
Specter737
GrEeNgObLiN
RANT
Maneater_Mildred
theGentleman
CrackSouls
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
exandroide
bloodpixel
18 posters

I need to make my character look as badass as possible

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I need to make my character look as badass as possible Empty I need to make my character look as badass as possible

Post by bloodpixel Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 am

How do I go about doing that?
    exandroide
    Addicted
    Addicted

I need to make my character look as badass as possible Empty Re: I need to make my character look as badass as possible

Post by exandroide Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 am

Kirk's Thorn armor + Dark Mask = Skeletor
    one of the reasons i lose about 60% of my PVP encounters is i wear armor that looks badass above armor that actually has any usefulness...tho the thorn armor does do some pitiful chip damage when you roll into people
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

I need to make my character look as badass as possible Empty Re: I need to make my character look as badass as possible

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:49 am

full catarina set.

end of story.
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:05 am

A lot of my characters are dependant on under 25% so I end up switching around light armors a lot. Sometimes I pick the cooler looking one, like Black set coat (chest) or Dark set, ect. Awesome.

Just experiment!
    theGentleman
    theGentleman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by theGentleman Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:30 am

A catarina helmet . . . .and that's it. Something about that giant bobble head atop a naked, frail looking body spooks me.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 am

Throw your shield away, nothing shouts badass better than 2 weapons. Add a sack and your good to go.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:54 am

naked with a demon great machete.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:00 am

RantFromRant wrote:naked with a demon great machete.
    Having seen and faced Rant liks this.... Yes badass. Prostration
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:10 am

I love catarina helmed
    Specter737
    Specter737
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Specter737 Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 am

Steel armor.
    Black iron gauntlets and legs.
    Golem helm, or helm of favor.
    Dual velkas rapiers.
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:54 am

On my "torurer" build (dual claw + notched whip + pyro flame) I'm wearing the mask of the child + armor of thorns + havel's gauntlets and boots so I let you imagine me walking slowly in your direction with my big sharp claws.

Maybe it's more "creepy" than badass tho...
    LOLRagezzz
    LOLRagezzz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by LOLRagezzz Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:16 am

Black Clerics Robes, im stuntin in em as we type!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:48 am

Dragon stone
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 pm

The Demon Great Hammer always looks badass. i have made invaders and people i have indaved run, and msotly just find better places to hide, because I pull my hammer out. It's intimidating at best, when you see it even more so on fire, or just electricity fuzzing out of your + 15 hammer.

The hollow thief hood as well as the usage of some armors also helps for intimidation. Plus, it just looks badass, with the armors I use for it. Whether it be black knight, balder, cleric mail, or other armors of sorts, the hood always prevails as the helmet.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 pm

full Black knight flaming sword good to go
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Wait can you buff black knight sword?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:15 pm

I used to patrol the forest with the full gold-hemmed set and a Lifehunt Scythe for PvP. I have since upgraded to Black Iron chest and Gauntlets with Channeler's skirt and Wanderer's hood. Still reaperesque but a little more competitive as all the gold-hemmed did was help stop the fire attacks that no one uses.
    deathsdragon
    deathsdragon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by deathsdragon Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Carphil wrote:Wait can you buff black knight sword?

Don't think so, I think only the Silver Knight Sword/Spear can be buffed.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Personally, I love going for the stripped-down look. No shield, obviously, and no chest. If the character is female, I'll throw on the Thief's Mask. Male or female, I usually wear Havel's Gauntlets and Kirk's Legs with the wolf's ring and call it done! It's the fine line between ridiculous-naked and cowardly-decked-out. winking

@exandroide

The biggest advantage of Kirk's armor isn't the tiny damage it does, but that enemies will get staggered a bit when you roll into them.
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:50 pm

BLA1NE wrote:Personally, I love going for the stripped-down look. No shield, obviously, and no chest. If the character is female, I'll throw on the Thief's Mask. Male or female, I usually wear Havel's Gauntlets and Kirk's Legs with the wolf's ring and call it done! It's the fine line between ridiculous-naked and cowardly-decked-out. winking

@exandroide

The biggest advantage of Kirk's armor isn't the tiny damage it does, but that enemies will get staggered a bit when you roll into them.

The "tiny damage it does" are quite useful.
    I killed 2 guys by rolling at them, they were almost dead and hid behind their shield and I'm playin with claws and notched whip so I couldn't really break their guard.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:52 pm

There are many ways to chip away an opponent's last remaining 3 health. But only one armor set that staggers people. That's why I said it's the set's biggest advantage. But yes, the tiny damage will come in handy once in a while.

(Also when you're bored. I like to kill mobs only by rolling into them!)
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 pm

only the silver knight sword can be buffed not the silver knight spaer as it does holy damage.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am

My favorite is the Gold Hemmed Hood, Silver Knight's Armor, and Dark Gauntlets and Leggings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:39 pm