Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dark Souls Artbook vs actuall game

venomblader
    Casual
    Casual

Dark Souls Artbook vs actuall game Empty Dark Souls Artbook vs actuall game

Post by venomblader Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:37 am

Whoever has Limited edition of Dark Souls with Artbook, did you guys wonder about some of the monsters/characters that are not currently in Dark Souls game but are in artbook? For example - a guy on boar with funny hat and face, and an Axe. Or the sniper guy with the Sniper Crossbow which actually can be found ingame, but the awesome armor of this guy and the guy itself can't be found anywhere. How is that? What's your thoughts on that? Are they planned for DLC? In the end the artbook is called "Dark Souls Artbook".
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Dark Souls Artbook vs actuall game Empty Re: Dark Souls Artbook vs actuall game

Post by Yukon Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:48 pm

I think the guy on the boar is just suppose to be a call back to the fat ministers in demons souls, maybe they couldnt use it because Sony has the copyrights on it. I dont think that will see DLC. They do that with a few other creature's too like the manticore near the end. The sniper almost looks like their attempt to get the fat minister in under copyright if that is the case, haha. Personally I am wondering about the rag-tag dood just before Lautrics picture. Maybe he is the giant concept?

Anyway, it is basically a concept book, so it's no suprise a few got scrapped I dont thing that means we have DLC on the horizon but I could be wrong.
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Things get cut from games, I guess these enemies didn't fit the theme they were looking for, if you look at various sources on the internet you'll find that from soft cut several things such as Velkas covenant and Oscars role in the story.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:36 am

I was going to comment on it being too bad there's no enemy using the sniper's crossbow... But then I remembered the toxic snipers in Blight and just wondered, why would an enemy need a sniper's crossbow when they're so accurate with a freaking bamboo pipe anyways!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:04 am