Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
RedderAI
Bioraptor
ClassicBlaze
Sloth9230
Onion Knight
SlakeMoth
IV_Mark_VI
Aznul
befowler
EeAyEss
Automancer
GrinTwist
densetsushun
skarekrow13
Green__Eagle
lalliman
Villain1
21 posters

Those who fell along the way

kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those who fell along the way - Page 3 Empty Re: Those who fell along the way

Post by kazumoshi Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Villain1 wrote:Paha, your Darkwraiths could not hold me! Bed of Chaos lies a bed of embers, and I'm off to slay Seath! big grin

Also, I just managed to max out my Divine Winged Spear and I have another White titanite Slab - I'd like to try making an Occult weapon as my faith is at 50, does anyone have any suggestions? I have some spare souls for level-ups which I could use on STR (at 16 atm) or DEX (at 15 atm). I was thinking about the Claymore, seeing as I can one-hand it already and I hear it's pretty useable. So yeah, once more - any help? ^^

The Claymore is a fantastic weapon. It's got a great one handed R2 that I think puts it ahead of the Bastard Sword, but that is really just preference. On a side note, the Halberd is another great weapon, but it requires a bit more patience.
    AzureTear
    AzureTear
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AzureTear Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Heh, I didn't really read pages 2 and 3 but yeah I haven't finish NG, but isin't because I went hollow, it's because there is so much of Lordran to explore and items I need to get before I go on to get a second set in NG+ XD.
    Villain1
    Villain1

Post by Villain1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:15 pm

AzureTear wrote:Heh, I didn't really read pages 2 and 3 but yeah I haven't finish NG, but isin't because I went hollow, it's because there is so much of Lordran to explore and items I need to get before I go on to get a second set in NG+ XD.

I know that feeling, I can never decide what to do next and which task takes priority! And Lordran is so expansive - I got to Ash Lake for the first time the other day, and my god... I'd seen videos and screenshots of it, but when you're there it's just breathtaking. From did an incredible job with the set pieces, eh?

Thanks for all the advice, guys! In the end I sided with the Claymore, and after farming the Tomb for a bit I got enough White titanite for to get my Occult +5 big grin and man... why didn't I know about this weapon earlier? I tripled my win/loss ratio in PvP instantly. I mean, I went from sticking right next to the host the whole time against single enemies to (one of my proudest moments) taking on two phantoms single-handedly and finishing them both in the same slash. Most of it wasn't even the weapon, it was having the confidence to go on the attack for once! big grin

Look out Seath, I'm coming for you - and I've become something of a steamroller.

(Now watch as my overconfidence leads me to die horribly ;D Dark Souls is probably sitting in my Xbox, laughing maniacally...)
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Magic damage in the Duke's Archives?

glhf.

Seriously, invest in a fire weapon for those damned enemies there. It's like they have GMB permanently slapped on or something.

Or at least a +10 reg weapon.
    Villain1
    Villain1

Post by Villain1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:46 pm

I... I did it. I DID IT! SEATH THE SCALELESS IS NO MORE!! :'D

NO MORE CRYSTAL GOLEMS. NO MORE INVISIBLE PATHS. I'M FREE. FREEEEEEEEEEEE!

Four Kings remain. May the Sun's light guide my path.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:14 pm

May your damage output be superior to the Kings' health, that you may never have to enjoy 4 Kings attacking you.
    ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ClassicBlaze Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:58 am

Villain1 wrote:I... I did it. I DID IT! SEATH THE SCALELESS IS NO MORE!! :'D

NO MORE CRYSTAL GOLEMS. NO MORE INVISIBLE PATHS. I'M FREE. FREEEEEEEEEEEE!

Four Kings remain. May the Sun's light guide my path.

Good for you friend! keep it up, just be careful when facing the Four Kings so that you dont get ganked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 pm