Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How long to find people to invade?

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

How long to find people to invade? Empty How long to find people to invade?

Post by ChizFreak Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm

It's the PvP near dead?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How long to find people to invade? Empty Re: How long to find people to invade?

Post by DemonOfFate Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:37 am

Uh at 120+ Its hard to find people but below that i get a lot of success provided i'm the right SL for the area i am in.

Never mind just noticed this was in the PC section...Silly me
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kettpower Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:44 am

for me it works pretty good. just be about 10 soul level below the average for that area. works really good when you are a darkwraith. forest is also pretty active, and so is township, at least it was the last time i played there.

i even have way more success in finding an invasion than being summoned for coop, which sometimes takes forever. i find that kind of sad, cause i also like to coop.

i'm speaking about the pc version of course.
    Xero
    Xero
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xero Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Yeah PvP works great especially if you are lower level but pretty much no one does co-op. I see plenty of signs but i just dont need help with the game and i dont gank. It seems like pretty much everyone feels this way since its really hard to get summoned for co-op.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:43 am

Pretty constant for me in darkwraith but need to be at right level for the area or it can be a bit of a ghost town at times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:26 am