Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Sentiel
LunarFog
Saturday-Saint
7 posters

So this is really obvious. Why haven't I heard of it before?

Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

So this is really obvious.  Why haven't I heard of it before? Empty So this is really obvious. Why haven't I heard of it before?

Post by Saturday-Saint Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:51 am

So splashing Replenishment on to your build is pretty popular since it's
    basically free HP. Anyways, when using it, you can obviously boost it
    with Sun Princess's ring. And the boost remains after you take it off.
    So you should basically always swap Sun Princess ring on, then take it
    off and put on a useful ring, like Havel's or something.

This seems really obvious, but I've never heard it mentioned before. Is it just so obvious that it goes without saying?
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

So this is really obvious.  Why haven't I heard of it before? Empty Re: So this is really obvious. Why haven't I heard of it before?

Post by LunarFog Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:05 pm

I think it's just so obvious that most people don't even think of it. I've come across a few things that were that simple and no one figured it out.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

So this is really obvious.  Why haven't I heard of it before? Empty Re: So this is really obvious. Why haven't I heard of it before?

Post by Sentiel Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Saturday-Saint wrote:So splashing Replenishment on to your build is pretty popular since it's
    basically free HP. Anyways, when using it, you can obviously boost it
    with Sun Princess's ring. And the boost remains after you take it off.
    So you should basically always swap Sun Princess ring on, then take it
    off and put on a useful ring, like Havel's or something.

This seems really obvious, but I've never heard it mentioned before. Is it just so obvious that it goes without saying?
    What if I use Bountiful Sunlight with the ring? Will it get the boost and will this boost be applied to other players that get the buff as well?

It would be nice if at least one of those Miracles had some decent use.

I'm on PS3 and we don't have Resonance Rings, so it feels silly to ask if a Miracle gets a Resonance boost...
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Never heard of it before. I did some tests with the princess ring long ago, but didn't think to remove it after casting replenishment.
    The ring is basically a portable resonance ring, so it kind of makes sense that you only have to wear it while you cast.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:07 pm

The search of a good HP regen lmao. silly
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:51 pm

jumi promoted that a lot back in the day i believe.. but people seemed to think replenishment was a waste of points and attunement..

it's not, tho. good post.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 pm

This also works with stuff like Lingering Ring and buffs; have the ring on, cast your weapon/body buff, switch the ring out. That's what I primarily use this for.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:This also works with stuff like Lingering Ring and buffs; have the ring on, cast your weapon/body buff, switch the ring out. That's what I primarily use this for.
    Really? I tested that a while ago and remember it not working. Maybe they changed it in a patch?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:15 am