Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
psychichobo
Argetlam350
Myztyrio
Z3r0Fear
The Letter X
Ashran
Oh_the_Humanity
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Odinbear
Animaaal
14 posters

More patch and DLC?

Poll

Do you think there will be a new patch and/ or DLC?

[ 4 ]
    More patch and DLC? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%More patch and DLC? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 15 ]
    More patch and DLC? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%More patch and DLC? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [41%] 
    [ 15 ]
    More patch and DLC? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%More patch and DLC? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [41%] 
    [ 3 ]
    More patch and DLC? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%More patch and DLC? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [7%] 

Total Votes: 37
    Zeta Prime
    Zeta Prime
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

More patch and DLC? - Page 2 Empty Re: More patch and DLC?

Post by Zeta Prime Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 pm

I think they may patch things up but i dont thionk there is going to be another DLC.. sadly. The only thing i really want them to do is put the plume on ornsteins helmet. Although i would love another map filled with lore and stuff i just dont think they have the will to do anymore.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

More patch and DLC? - Page 2 Empty Re: More patch and DLC?

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:38 pm

I voted for Yes patch, No DLC. As much as i'd like another DLC, i want them to pay full attention on Dark Souls 2, making sure it lives up to my expectations.

As far as patches, i'd be very happy if they added a more balanced patch, but that's just me.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:07 pm