Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

7 mysterious humanity in Undead Parish

Evil98
    Evil98

7 mysterious humanity in Undead Parish Empty 7 mysterious humanity in Undead Parish

Post by Evil98 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new on the forum but i'm not here to introduce myself^^"

Anyway, On my very first playthrought, in undead parish, well in the church where there a bell of awakening, there a firekeeper soul right? When I took it, ....well I just took it and continue playing, but when I came back there by the shortcut to firelink shrine to go to Sen fortress, I saw that the body who gave me the firekeeper soul has a soul indicating that I could loot the body again. I loot it and it was 7 humanity. I was happy to find these 7 humanity. But the mysterious thing is when I was in New game +. When I was going to go to Sen Fortress, I went to take the 7 humanity but were not there. I've came back multiple times afterward to see if the humanity have decided to exist but no. Now I'm in New game ++, the 7 humanity never appeared too. Thats really weird...

Also, I was playing Offline for the entire of my first playthrough and New Game +. But I have internet on my Xbox, so I have all the patches.

Does anyone has the seven mysterious humanity there or it's was just a lucky bug/glitch?
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

7 mysterious humanity in Undead Parish Empty Re: 7 mysterious humanity in Undead Parish

Post by Yukon Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Was this after advancing through the catacombs and tomb of giants? It could have been a NPC plot related event. If you had killed the pinwheel boss and made your way down to the tomb then something will activate there, and if you do not stop by the parish humanity appears there in place of an NPC.

For more detail... but spoilers:

Spoiler:

Also welcome to the fourms happy
    Evil98
    Evil98

7 mysterious humanity in Undead Parish Empty Re: 7 mysterious humanity in Undead Parish

Post by Evil98 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Hmm. I guess this is what happened, because I remember killing her bodyguard in the tomb of the giant

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:21 am