Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Vitality vs endurance in a 55 build

Lossterot
    Lossterot

Vitality vs endurance in a 55 build Empty Vitality vs endurance in a 55 build

Post by Lossterot Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:31 am

I'm building a SL55 for invasions based on the lifehunt scythe, but I'm not sure how to balance my hp vs number of weapon swings. Should I just stay at base 12 endurance and put everything left after dex into vit? like this..

Vit

Or is it ok to drop a few 100 hp to get 3 weapon swings / 2 swings and a roll? kinda like this

end

How low is too of HP for SL55 PVP?

Last edited by Lossterot on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Vitality vs endurance in a 55 build Empty Re: Vitality vs endurance in a 55 build

Post by CappuccinoJak Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:36 am

the way i see it, END is always more important than VIT. you block, attack, and dodge with stamina but don't do anything with your HP. the best way to not take damage is to avoid taking any in the 1st place by doging.

i'd only put points into VIT when you don't have much reason to put any into anything else (from scale-maxing, or you only need so many points in certain stats, etc.)
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Vitality vs endurance in a 55 build Empty Re: Vitality vs endurance in a 55 build

Post by WyrmHero Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:39 am

Links don't work, try hitting the "minify" green button on mugen. LH Scythe is impossible to make at SL 55. You need 40 Dex, at least 1500 HP and around 30 End. Scythes rely on combos so having high End and poise is a must. You're better off with an elemental Great Scythe.
    drmuto
    drmuto
    Regular
    Regular

Post by drmuto Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am

i would do this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:13 am