Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
CarverUpqik
wahwah
sandukan
Dragon Hat
Sinthor
Deathspell94
Bacon-head
Thecleric555
reim0027
The7thPheonyx
Fry1156
chainsaw
morte
Mr. Tart
Soris Ice Goldwing
Animaaal
C0rs0n64
Demon Slayer
twilightwarwolf
Candino
IWeltrip
Blitzmafia
Lord of Ash
Somayoshi
Myztyrio
29 posters

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN)

Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN)

Post by Myztyrio Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:00 pm

reim0027 wrote:Myz - I have a toon with a lot of items. I'm planning on remaking that toon. So, I can donate a LOT to you (SL 60, but I can level up). I'll hit you up on PSN to discuss details.

Sounds great, I currently have most of my big stuff at SL1. So I could either pile it all there, or choose another, but it's probably best to keep it lower level. I don't think there should be any problem with SL, I can just RSS from a lower toon.

@TheCleric555 - No problem, where would you like to make this trade? And have something to offer? We can move the trade along faster if you msg me on PSN
    Bacon-head

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN)

Post by Bacon-head Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:58 pm

I posted a topic in this same forum, maybe you can help me with it. I need to borrow a cursed atorias sword and as soon as I get the trophy ill give everything rare on my character. Hell, i'll give it before, I just want to be done aha

I'm SL 371
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:13 pm

I'm online now if you haven't managed to sort it
    Psn fry11
    Thecleric555
    Thecleric555

Post by Thecleric555 Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Myztyrio wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:Myz - I have a toon with a lot of items. I'm planning on remaking that toon. So, I can donate a LOT to you (SL 60, but I can level up). I'll hit you up on PSN to discuss details.

Sounds great, I currently have most of my big stuff at SL1. So I could either pile it all there, or choose another, but it's probably best to keep it lower level. I don't think there should be any problem with SL, I can just RSS from a lower toon.

@TheCleric555 - No problem, where would you like to make this trade? And have something to offer? We can move the trade along faster if you msg me on PSN

Ok nvm because i was stupid enough not to see the "PSN" sign on the title :pale: Look Skyward
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Ok Myz. Let's set up a time soon where we can hook up. It'll take about an hour once we are in the same world, so be prepared.
    Blitzmafia
    Blitzmafia
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blitzmafia Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:33 am

Sorry Myz was a lot busier then i thought i would be i just need the the dragon scales if its no trouble.
    Deathspell94
    Deathspell94

Post by Deathspell94 Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 am

Hey I'm a new poster. I have two requests. First, I was wondering if its possible to get 9 Demon titanite? I have 3 Red, 3 Blue, 1 White and 18 Twinkling chunks as well as a slab. I have 3 dragon scales too. My PSN is the same as my user name here. My character is level 81.

The second is for my level 40 character. I need 4 Red chunks and a Red Slab. This character has similar items to trade. Let me know if you can help. Thank you.
    Sinthor
    Casual
    Casual

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN) - Page 5 Empty Moonlight greatsword available? PSN

Post by Sinthor Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Do you have a Moonlight Greatsword I could get? Can trade a +5 Dragonslayer Spear, +5 Drake sword and a black knight greatsword for it? Currently SL 20, but can be up to 50 if needed. PSN ID- JHuff
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Hey Myz - you on now?
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Reim, I will likely be on around 8-11 am tomorrow morning :o

Blitz, Deathspell, Sinthor, message me on PSN to discuss details
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:48 pm

yo myzt i need a manus soul for my 85 i got ten demon titinite and 19 green and 2 blue and red chunks that sound fair?
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:02 pm

I can do that.

And why are all of my posts getting downrepped again? D: Whoever was doing it before has returned...
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:04 pm

yeah that is odd and can we meet up now perhaps at moonpit or archives?
    EDIT: i almost forgot im usin Milleneum_TnVolk if you message me on psn
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Myz - can we hook up tonight so I can donate my items (and you can trade me back items to make 2 builds)? I'll be on from 9pm - 2am CST (GMT - 5).
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:48 pm

reim0027 wrote:Myz - can we hook up tonight so I can donate my items (and you can trade me back items to make 2 builds)? I'll be on from 9pm - 2am CST (GMT - 5).

I can get online now if you're available. To everyone - I am available now, but I am also working, so the process may not be perfect.
    Dragon Hat
    Dragon Hat

Post by Dragon Hat Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 pm

I posted this in another thread but haven't gotten a response yet.

I just started a magic based character and want some better equipment for him. He's only level 21 at the moment.

I'm looking for a Tin Banishment Catalyst, a Tin Crystallization Catalyst, an Antiquated Set, a Moonlight Set, Moonlight Butterfly Horn, and the Crystal Ring Shield.

This character has basically nothing to trade, BUT I do have a SL145 guy on NG++ with a ton of stuff and a SL103 guy on NG+ with even more stuff. I'll trade most things from either character in exchange for the stuff for my mage.

PS3, Nature777

Thanks!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 pm

you still on myzt? i got busy earlier so i couldnt try to trade.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Yeah, I just logged on now.
    Sinthor
    Casual
    Casual

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN) - Page 5 Empty Hey there!

Post by Sinthor Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Myztyrio wrote:I can do that.

And why are all of my posts getting downrepped again? D: Whoever was doing it before has returned...

Any particular time you're going to be online or available? I can be available from about 5:00 pm on (MST) during the week and pretty much anytime on the weekends, so whatever times work for you.

Thanks!

JHuff
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:57 am

hey mate are you alive?
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:20 am

Yes are you?
    sandukan
    sandukan

Post by sandukan Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Could i get a fully upgraded chaos rapier with some chunks and slabs?

I have some boss souls i could trade in return and ciarans weapom and armor and a whole lot more on other characters if that isnt enough.

PSN: san_du_kan

SL: 75

Trade location: Undead burg in front of the undead merchant.

I am struggeling to get chaos ember and the materials to upgrade myself with those damn bull demons so would really appreciate the help happy
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:43 pm

This is ridiculous, I'm getting downrepped like crazy by the same person repeatedly. Can nothing be done about it?
    Sinthor
    Casual
    Casual

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN) - Page 5 Empty Just need help

Post by Sinthor Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:48 pm

People just need to UP rep your comments whenever they see them, to balance it out. I'll help.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Sinthor wrote:People just need to UP rep your comments whenever they see them, to balance it out. I'll help.

Aww thanks man. It's just, I don't know what this person has against me /: Like I feel seriously injusticed. Shouldn't there be some operators who could see which person is abusing the system?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:36 pm