Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
CarverUpqik
wahwah
sandukan
Dragon Hat
Sinthor
Deathspell94
Bacon-head
Thecleric555
reim0027
The7thPheonyx
Fry1156
chainsaw
morte
Mr. Tart
Soris Ice Goldwing
Animaaal
C0rs0n64
Demon Slayer
twilightwarwolf
Candino
IWeltrip
Blitzmafia
Lord of Ash
Somayoshi
Myztyrio
29 posters

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN)

Sinthor
    Casual
    Casual

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN) - Page 6 Empty Absolutely!

Post by Sinthor Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm

The thread or board moderator should be able to tell that.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN) - Page 6 Empty Re: ~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN)

Post by Myztyrio Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Sinthor wrote:The thread or board moderator should be able to tell that.
    Should I try to contact them and see if they can do anything to prevent it? :oops:
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN) - Page 6 Empty Re: ~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN)

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:10 pm

nah it must be an joker

but i,ll +2 rep you bro you deserve it!
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:11 pm

I don't know, do I? /: If I deserve it then why is this person harassing me?
    wahwah
    wahwah
    Regular
    Regular

Post by wahwah Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Myztyrio wrote:
    Sinthor wrote:People just need to UP rep your comments whenever they see them, to balance it out. I'll help.

Aww thanks man. It's just, I don't know what this person has against me /: Like I feel seriously injusticed. Shouldn't there be some operators who could see which person is abusing the system?

dont take it to seriously dude. and i remeber the last time u got a huge downrep, ppl starting to give u sympathy votes. in my opinion thats the same grade of an abuse as constant downrep. perhaps u have lower rep than u should, but the sympathy votes gave u more than u should last time.
    feel free to hate, i just say what i think. ~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN) - Page 6 3596227959
    but ill give u a + since i didnt after we traded last time silly
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:13 pm

btw our trade
    Sinthor
    Casual
    Casual

~Myztyrious Merchant~*Now trading all items!*(PSN) - Page 6 Empty Yeah.

Post by Sinthor Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Myztyrio wrote:
    Sinthor wrote:The thread or board moderator should be able to tell that.
    Should I try to contact them and see if they can do anything to prevent it? :oops:

I would. At the least, if someone's having some fun with you, they can just ask them to stop. Probably not a huge deal.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:19 pm

so myzt i have a big order id like asap. im trying to make a cosplay build similar to a char i like in a show.

what i need is this an iaito +15, a grass crest sheild +15, 30 suveniers of reprisal, fap ring and a dwgr ring, +5 dark mask and legs, +10 wanderer coat and the highest the ciaran gauntlets go. id also appreciate it if you could give me enough souls to go to level 100 but thats optional. i need this all to go to my level 2.

in return i will trade 35 sunlight medals, a gold coin, a fire keeper soul, 8 white, blue ,and red chunks, a stone greatsword, a black knight greataxe, a dragon king greataxe, a black knight halberd , a silver knight shield. that sound fair? for the souls ill add extra but again thats optional.
    this would go for my account Milleneum_TnVolk and my trade returns would come from my lvl 100 btw im on spring break so i have all of his week but id rather get it all soon than later. if you feel that what i give isnt fair tell me and ill make adjustments. if you have anything else you need to know pm me.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Well that's not really much considering what you're asking. But my "trade shop" has basically turned into a "donate shop" anyway silly

You're in range of my SL1, so we can use WSS.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:42 pm

ok but are you sure you dont want anything else?
    EDIT: and when can you do this?
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Well do you have anything else to offer?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:59 pm

ih ave stuff on my other account so i probably have stuff there looking for anything in particular?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:58 pm

how soon do you think you can get all that stuff to me? i really would like to have within the next few days. and trust me i have a lot o 100's on my other account so you'll get back what you deserve.
    CarverUpqik
    CarverUpqik
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CarverUpqik Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:15 pm

if you dont mind i would like full upgraded solaire armor, divine/occult sunlight sword upgraded, solaire talisman, a gwyn soul, 10 sunlight medals and as many humanity as your willing to trade, havels ring and rofap, and i have nothing to trad on this character but i have a **** mushroom of stuff on my 5-14 and my 200s name it and ill let you know if i have it
    Murdes a Nerds

Post by Murdes a Nerds Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm

I've got a lot of chunks, almost all rares and a LOT of slabs of EVERY kind. I need 99 humanity, just name any price and i'll pay it. Soul Level 125. Message me for the PSN.

My Items Include :

Any amount of upgrade materials you could need

22 Souvenirs

Plenty Soul Consumables - And all boss souls

Ghost Blade - 3 Priscilla's, Darksword +15, Greatsword of Artorias (not cursed) - 2 MLGS's - Dragon Greatsword - Jagged Ghost Blade - Gravelord sword - Smough's - Grant - Velka's (weapons fully upgraded) - Avelyn - Crystal Catalyst - Logan's - All Armors (minus a few) - All Talismans - All shields (except crystal rings) - All rings

Name any price for 99 or 2 stacks of humanity and i'll gladly pay it ^^
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 am

Myz, we have your rep troll narrowed down to a handful.

In the meantime, as admin I have the ability to quickly negate bogus rep. In 5 minutes I was able to overturn what took your troll 15 days to do. I'll just check in every few days and balance the scales until we know for sure who it is. It's actually a rather simple system and reminds me of the comical way people have attempted to delete wiki content. As if we weren't given secret admin powers to wipe away troll efforts. Mwahaha. twisted
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Emergence wrote:Myz, we have your rep troll narrowed down to a handful.

In the meantime, as admin I have the ability to quickly negate bogus rep. In 5 minutes I was able to overturn what took your troll 15 days to do. I'll just check in every few days and balance the scales until we know for sure who it is. It's actually a rather simple system and reminds me of the comical way people have attempted to delete wiki content. As if we weren't given secret admin powers to wipe away troll efforts. Mwahaha. twisted

Haha, that's too great silly Thanks E!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm innocent! Just look at my profile. I have never given a minus rep.
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:41 pm

hey, i was wondering if you wouldnt happen to have a Symbol of Avarice? Could i get it if so?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Just wait, Virulas! Don't give up hope yet!

Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:56 pm

I shall NEVER GIVE UP IN MY QUEST FOR THE ALL MIGHT CHEST HEAD!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Which character are you getting it on? It had better have 99 resistance.
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 pm

see the build in my sig? that guy. i'll work on the 99 resistance one later lol
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Nah. You need to be sl120 with a chest head to be where it's at. winking And 99 resistance.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 am

Yes, I can get you your Mimic head :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:57 pm