Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Akatik
FlamingHarlekin
Unforseen
Yarxov
Carphil
Serious_Much
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
11 posters

Boss weapons

Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Boss weapons - Page 2 Empty Re: Boss weapons

Post by Robotech Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 am

Akatik wrote:
    Pharaun wrote:Priscilla Dagger is good times. Very fast attack and you can pepper your enemies with quick hits. Just when you think it's not gonna pay off the 50% bleed hits and kills just about anything. Upgrades with dragon scales to do some decent base damage (for a dagger) at +5.

I tried getting the dagger last night, but boy she's a push over. I killed her before I realized it.

just a tip for next playthrough...

before starting the fight, position yourself with a 90degree angle with her tail, usually a 2h combo with the claymore's vertical swings gets all your dps focused on the tail and it falls off very easily, worked for me
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Boss weapons - Page 2 Empty Re: Boss weapons

Post by Akatik Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:44 am

FlamingHarlekin wrote:
    Akatik wrote:
    FlamingHarlekin wrote:
    Akatik wrote:I tried getting the dagger last night, but boy she's a push over. I killed her before I realized it.

If you need one and if your around SL 69. i got one you can have.

and if your on xbox, lol.

To be honest, I need one. But not because I'll use it. I need it for the achievement. I'm lvl 73 on the Xbox.

just add me on the box so we can make up a time and place and i'll give it to you.

in 4h i get off work so i'll be on then for around 7-8h (every Mo-Fr at that time)

Alright, thanks. I just sent you a friend request. my GT is ColdCyberfuNk.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 am