Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 25 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:34 am

Do i needa post u already know i be there XD
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 25 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Avenger649 Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:46 am

I'll be there this event, hopefully.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Excellent guys! All are noted. Keep the sign-ups coming in! big grin

I am currently working on the aforementioned changes. As always...I will but the changes out there for public scrutiny because...well, that's how I like to do things. Usually! twisted
    Raijinilli
    Raijinilli

Post by Raijinilli Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:59 am

Alrighty, an irl friend has agreed to be a part of my team and we can host if that is needed.

My PSN is ShadeRein and his is TheHeavenlyBlades if I recall correctly.

Sign us up please happy
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 am

We dont step up teams 4 this the host just try's n get a group of what he needs n they do a run this able's us 2 be on the red or white team but it is cool if u guys wanna be on white at the same time 2 make the playz happen, ik i would try do something like that
    Raijinilli
    Raijinilli

Post by Raijinilli Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:21 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:We dont step up teams 4 this the host just try's n get a group of what he needs n they do a run this able's us 2 be on the red or white team but it is cool if u guys wanna be on white at the same time 2 make the playz happen, ik i would try do something like that
    I kind of figured this, its just we have a very specific strategy and composition that we wish to employ.  So if possible, it would be great if we were on the same team
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:41 am

Raijinilli wrote:Alrighty, an irl friend has agreed to be a part of my team and we can host if that is needed.

Sign us up please happy

Welcome home fellow warriors, We are the exiled we defend our Queen from possible harm that people might do to her, Wise the one who chooses to join us, and protect her with your lifes.

You can call me Fitz, Hit me up if you wanna duel and stuff  big hug
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Raijinilli wrote:Alrighty, an irl friend has agreed to be a part of my team and we can host if that is needed.

Sign us up please happy

First off I would like to Welcome you (both?) to the Forum!! You have found an awesome community of people!

About set teams: There are two primary reasons we don't have set teams.

First, depending on how many hosts we have I like to see everyone have a shot at participating. Hosts are asked to "mix it up"...summoning those who have not had a run yet.

Second, hosts summon with regard to what they need to complete a team of 4 as quickly as possible since efficiency in runs keeps the interest and energy level up.

However, given the fluid nature of this event you will find yourself and your buddy teamed up enough to "explore" your team strategy, I am sure!

Welcome to the Event! thumbs up
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm

I had some personal stuff to take care of so I fell behind on my "to do list"...Updates and edits will be forthcoming as soon as possible! big grin
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:43 pm

Hey guys 2 weeks left until the event starts
    Hope u remember what a great fun event and fun time we had
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Event Thread has been edited.

Past Host and Participant Roster has been put into a "spoiler". So, if you want to participate you do need to post and sign up again. Also, indicate if you wish to be a Host and provide console and game name.

I decided to not add additional limitations to the rules for the time being. I am hoping that the magic spamming and several other issues will not occur again. All past events ran fine without any abuses. So I will not penalize the event with additional rules because of one event. I'll see what happens with the next event.

This is a "thinking" event that can move very fast and where cunning and team work can turn any disadvantage into an advantage or, at the very least, neutralize the disadvantage.. It really isn't about "unfair disadvantages". It is about being clever and out smarting (out thinking) the other team...pure and simple. twisted 

Nearly every single participant has made this event not only fun but also challenging!! I hope to see that level of participation again!! big grin 

SO GIVE IT A SHOT!

!!SIGN UP!!

The Event is July 13th

Horrendus
    Horrendus

Post by Horrendus Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:07 pm

I can host on my sl103, maybe another if needed.

Let's see if anymore PC players show up...I'll ask around the township perhaps.

PC: Cthulhu Theist
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Horrendus wrote:I can host on my sl103, maybe another if needed.

Let's see if anymore PC players show up...I'll ask around the township perhaps.

PC: Cthulhu Theist

Excellent Horrendus! sl 103 will be fine but no higher then 105 on others. And if you can muster up more pc players that would be outstanding. big grin 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Ya know im in right? as red phantom
    jewfrozack
    jewfrozack

Post by jewfrozack Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Me and my buddy StickyIcky will be down to play as a team, and we are both available to host.

PSNs: jewfrozack and St1cky1cky1775
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:04 pm

jewfrozack wrote:Me and my buddy StickyIcky will be down to play as a team, and we are both available to host.

PSNs: jewfrozack and St1cky1cky1775

Welcome guys! Glad your aboard. Though we don't have fixed teams you will find that it will be easy enough to team up with your mate! But hosts are asked to insure that everyone has a chance to participate. A lot depends on how many active participants there are at any one time and how many hosts are active.

@Demon...of course, my friend!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:33 pm

ill try to be there and ill be whatever is needed.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Sounds good Tw! Hope to see ya there. twisted 

I will be changing the Drop Zone location everyone...just haven't decided where.
    The Painted World is where this Event kicked off. It's a good location. And this time, especially with some people use to how the works, it should be interesting. The first time around the area was somewhat under utilized.

Make sure you have Fall Control! winking 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:41 pm

This is what im taking in 
    Ulik

Thoughts?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:35 am

Demon Slayer wrote:This is what im taking in 
    Ulik

Thoughts?

Less Str more vit some att would be good too happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:35 am

Demon Slayer wrote:This is what im taking in 
    Ulik

Thoughts?

Hmmm, dual spears! Should be interesting. Robs is right , however. Yet, you know how to build so I'm thinking that maybe you might have a surprise up your rerebrace (sleeve). twisted
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 am

I might show up or not depending if i can get my sleep straight
    Well see when the time comes
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:02 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:I might show up or not depending if i can get my sleep straight
    Well see when the time comes

Haha!! Ok. Hope your sleep pattern re-regulates to something more healthy.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:24 am

I'm back in business! Count me in on this one!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Event This Saturday!! big grin 

Update: Drop Zone has been changed. It is in King Jeremiah's area. Go to the right. Drop in front of the wall that conceals the pyro scroll: Acid Surge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 am