Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 24 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Anor might be hard 2 setup n we would have 2 do only the inside anor n some host will have 2 go to ng+ but it could work out

Some of these reason also go for the parish like its a hot spot for grief but that should be a problem since we r mostly all lvl 100s
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 24 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:34 pm

So far it would seem Anor Londo (inside Great Hall and all levels) is getting the most attention. Thoughts?

AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:37 am

Hmm... I'd say go with New Londo.It's not that big of a PVP hotspot. There are quite a few ambush spots I could think of... As well as being 2 areas, basically, the second being quite linear, the first, not so much. Being able to jump on a certain roof can make it quite interesting as well. Better watch out, White Team! twistedtwistedtwistedtwisted
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:34 pm

New londo is better in my opinion.

\and i was thinking is we could do a cosplay warfare

for example: oscar and lautrec vs a painting guardian and Oswald

something like that i think it would be funnier this way(i we havent already) and new londo seems like a better place for the event tho.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:02 pm

We already did the event in new londo.

So i think it has 2 be lost izlaith or anor
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:30 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:We already did the event in new londo.

So i think it has 2 be lost izlaith or anor

Yes, we did...but as I said a re-visit is not out of the question.
    @Fitz...there are plenty of cosplay activities going on elsewhere. No need to do it here as well. But thanks for the suggestion. winking
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:34 am

I would like to place the next event in the PW, sweet home biggrin
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:53 am

Demon has a point. If we exiles are away for too long the queen won't be safe. I think the PW would be a great idea besides we had a great time there when we did this before. We just need to make sure anyone who signs up will come.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:08 am

Im actually down for pw great idea demon, its such a wonderful place n im pretty sure most havent done much there recently its also a really good spot 4 this event. 

We shall return home for queen :'D
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:52 am

Demon Slayer wrote:I would like to place the next event in the PW, sweet home biggrin

Yeah PW was made for it
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Nice!!! Painted World jumps to the forefront and renders energetic agreement! I'll give this "location choice" opportunity another couple of days. My vote goes for the PW, too! cheers

On Monday I'll set the location for next event.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Awesome i finally helped in something biggrin i feEl GuD!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Awesome i finally helped in something biggrin i feEl GuD!

You have been more helpful then you give yourself credit for...not all helpfulness is blatant and self-evident. Sometimes it's subtle and eloquent! big grin

...Yes! I am using the word "eloquent" in the same sentence with Fitz! winking
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Painted world? That would be fun.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:Awesome i finally helped in something biggrin i feEl GuD!

You have been more helpful then you give yourself credit for...not all helpfulness is blatant and self-evident. Sometimes it's subtle and eloquent! big grin

...Yes! I am using the word "eloquent" in the same sentence with Fitz! winking
    Praise the SunWell What is itPraise the Sun
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:20 am

big hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug

Cant Handle all these hugs 

Pw going be such a great turn out if we go there
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:24 am

Needs more Lower Undead Burg. (If only it wasn't a straight line, it would be perfect. ;~;)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 am

Dibsville wrote:Needs more Lower Undead Burg. (If only it wasn't a straight line, it would be perfect. ;~winking

Yep! Only good for straight up vading. Now the Township would be a wonderland of Flanking, Trap, and Ambush opportunities.

So was the Painted World!! That is where the Event kicked off...and it was Fun! Now that people are getting use to the idea that this is a strategy event...the "set-ups" and "counters" are getting more sophisticated and, thus, more challenging.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 am

Thinking about it, every area in the game would work so well, you would just have to change up your tactics for each. Even the Lower Undead Burg. Although a straight line, it's still very easy to surprise people there.

My vote for next event goes to Anor Londo. o/
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:44 am

Dibsville wrote:Thinking about it, every area in the game would work so well, you would just have to change up your tactics for each. Even the Lower Undead Burg. Although a straight line, it's still very easy to surprise people there.

My vote for next event goes to Anor Londo. o/

Dually Noted, my friend...If your gonna be there sign up nice and proper will ya. You know the drill :razz:
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:47 am

I'll join this one, only to prove how bad I'd be at it.
    I'm too impatient.

But it says I'm already signed up.
    What do.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 am

Just to let everyone know...

In the past I kept the Participant Roster "has is" and just added to it because too many people said, "...but I already signed up last time".

However, I will be putting the current roster into a spoiler. So, if you will be participating you WILL NEED to sign up again. Please include Game and Forum name, console and whether you want to host or not.

I will put current roster in a spoiler on Monday...since I already have sign ups and need to go through the list.

Thanks!  big grin

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:50 am

PSN: Dibsville
    Just a regular being summoned/invading.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:52 am

Dibsville wrote:I'll join this one, only to prove how bad I'd be at it.
    I'm too impatient.

But it says I'm already signed up.
    What do.

That sign up was when you were going to participate at some point in a past event and didn't show sad . My current post explains why you need to sign up again. happy

You will do just fine...and you will see what you have been missing!! twisted
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 am

Im in Bo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:03 pm