Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 13 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri May 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Hmmm if I get my stuff back this would interesting I believe. I'll be a red and a host.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 13 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 11, 2013 9:50 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:Hmmm if I get my stuff back this would interesting I believe. I'll be a red and a host.

Don't forget everyone can switch off between the Red and White team/ Host and Phantom. All Hosts will get breaks from hosting to do...whatever! happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat May 11, 2013 1:09 pm

i know i do this everytime and the catacombs will be interesting to say the least. i may have to make a new build for this.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 11, 2013 4:12 pm

I believe I just might be "certifiable" today. :shock:

I have removed the reference to Lost Izalith. Look Skyward
    I shall blame this on a massive brain fart.
    silly

!! THE CATACOMBS IS THE CURRENT EVENT AREA !!

For Sure.

lol!

This will be double posted with intention and not further brain fart after affects.

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sat May 11, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat May 11, 2013 5:01 pm

You have to deal with the "OP" parts of the maps because, if you search long and hard enough, you will find advantages and disadvantages for both teams, thats the point, dont let "honor" get to you, use terrain, chicken dinos and poison pits to your advantage! White team can heal easier and can manipulate the Red team to accidently hit each other. So red team is at a "disadvantage" of friendly fire! Think about that!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat May 11, 2013 5:40 pm

the catacombs has a poison pit where?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 11, 2013 8:30 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:the catacombs has a poison pit where?

When I saw this at first I was like, "WHAT??". Then I was like, "OMG!!!". Then I laughed my butt off so hard my eyes teared. I made a BIG boo-boo!

Soooooo, here is my correction. Tw, I am sorry for the confusion. lol!

I believe I just might be "certifiable" today. :shock:

I have removed the reference to Lost Izalith. Look Skyward
    I shall blame this on a massive brain fart.
    silly

!! THE CATACOMBS IS THE CURRENT EVENT AREA !!

For Sure.

lol!

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat May 11, 2013 8:38 pm

This upcomming Wednesday I'll find out when my surgery will be, so I'll know then for sure if I can make it or not. Honestly I'm hoping not I'd like to get this medical thing over with
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat May 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Jans, I hope your surgery goes well. I want the flickering to be gone too, but I dont see many casters in the guerilla warfare event. So I hope that people dont abuse it!! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Jansports wrote:This upcomming Wednesday I'll find out when my surgery will be, so I'll know then for sure if I can make it or not. Honestly I'm hoping not I'd like to get this medical thing over with

Jans, I know you have been dealing with your medical thing for a while now...I am sincerely hoping all goes well and the situation is resolved in the best possible manner.

All our thoughts are with you!! happy
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat May 11, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm sure things will work out, they usually do eventually.

And you best believe I'd have magic for the event probably would even use my 44/28 pure caster.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat May 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Jans....I wont hold back then ...Shoot, what buiild am I going to use for the event. I dont even know :oops:
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat May 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Whoa..... Catacombs never seen this 1 coming seems interesting winking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 12, 2013 10:41 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:Whoa..... Catacombs never seen this 1 coming seems interesting winking

Haha!! It had been decided. I had already edited the event OP when your very good suggestions regarding play in Lost Izalith oddly threw me off and I had a giant brain fart.

It should be fun!! Read the OP. First and second posts.

WaveringRadiance
    WaveringRadiance

Post by WaveringRadiance Sun May 12, 2013 5:32 pm

I'll join, PSN: WaveringRadiance
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun May 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Haha!! It had been decided. I had already edited the event OP when your very good suggestions regarding play in Lost Izalith oddly threw me off and I had a giant brain fart.

It should be fun!! Read the OP. First and second posts.

Catacombs sounds very fun but its a hotspot for invasions but its the only problem i see n the bonewheels but that been dealt with
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 12, 2013 6:16 pm

WaveringRadiance wrote:I'll join, PSN: WaveringRadiance

Welcome to the Forum Wave!!! cheers

Very glad to have you aboard for the event, as well!!. We shall have loads of fun!!!
    twisted
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun May 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Hello WaveringRadiance, Im glad to see that you made it to the forums and to the event! big grin We're glad to have you. happy

Welcome to the Forums.
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Sun May 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Damnit, I wish my Red Soapstone worked/actually showed up in my damn inventory >:I
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 12, 2013 7:20 pm

ExplodingPenguin wrote:Damnit, I wish my Red Soapstone worked/actually showed up in my damn inventory >:I

ExplodingPenguin, you are Welcome to join!! One of us will supply you with Cracked Red eye Orbs if you wish to be a vader! Also, you can be a Host or white/gold Phantom.

cheers

You can switch between hosting, and being on the Red and White teams.
    Shall I add you as a participant? big grin
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon May 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Yes, definitely, come join the event! It's loads of fun, and if you do enjoy it (if you join) then we would be more than happy to have you at the next one. big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon May 13, 2013 3:13 pm

A cunning mind and quick wit shall prevail in the Catacombs. The time draws near, my friends! Prepare!! I will once again have the weekend off (a three day weekend...no less!!). So, I will be there for the duration and fill which ever slot is needed. big grin
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue May 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:once again have the weekend off (a three day weekend...no less!!). So, I will be there for the duration and fill which ever slot is needed. big grin

Thats good i also have a 3 day weekend catacombs just goin be fun all around
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue May 14, 2013 5:20 pm

I'll join, not sure which PSN account I'll be using though, either Ghadis_God or ringo_mogire_SZS.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Excellent Ghadis!! Good to have you aboard, again. happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:15 am