Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 8 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 am

Jans, some do encounter difficulties. I did last event that were similar to yours. I got more random vaders then anything else. It's too bad it didn't run smoother for you. sad

This event was fairly fluid and, at times, funny as hell (Helm, LOL). As soon as I dropped I was summoned by fellow event people. Even vading was good...only vaded two randoms. Everyone else was my intended target.

You must have come on after I had to go and sleep for a bit...sorry I missed you. sad

And you as well...Rant!!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 8 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:38 am

Avenger649 wrote:I found the matches took ages to happen, we needed more people to be on at once or maybe less hosts, I found we had a severe lack of invaders most of the time.

Yep...too many wanted to host. At least in the beginning. Which is funny...cause last time we didn't have enough hosts. They wanted to vade or drop wss. LOL

We also had no shows....and I sure hope that messed up countdown timer wasn't part of the reason. As soon as I was told it was inaccurate I removed it and posted the situation. But this was only an hour before the event. Fins "countdown" told he still had 9 hours to go before event start, Helm's was off, too. This was an hour before the event start. :shock:

It's difficult coordinating people in events even under the best situations.

Recommendations are welcome!! Read that as "constructive" criticism. There is always room to modify!!!
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:22 am

Wait... You were Wizard Cleavage!? I thought you were a random but I still triedf to summon you. It failed like 20 times.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Man, I really did poorly yesterday. I think I lost EVERY match.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:03 pm

i wasnt in this one but i have an idea why not do an area where ther are little to no pvp or pve people example lost izalith. ill also try to advertise the event more so that maybe people will come. other than that only thing i couls say is theme it but idk that may be too far.
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:19 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:i wasnt in this one but i have an idea why not do an area where ther are little to no pvp or pve people example lost izalith. ill also try to advertise the event more so that maybe people will come. other than that only thing i couls say is theme it but idk that may be too far.
    But then they would have to dedicate a whole ring slot to the Orange Charred Ring, unless you mean the area before the BoC
    Acarnatia wrote:Man, I really did poorly yesterday. I think I lost EVERY match
    It's the helm i was using. The Royal Helmet is OP silly
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 pm

helm doing it at lost izalith was just an example we dont have to and probably wont. though i imagine we'd do it in the city if we were to do it there.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Man, I was only able to do about 3 2v2s, the rest were duels due to waiting for people to eat, but it was still fun big grin
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Yeah that was unfortunate Bee, but at least you were able to team up with Rant silly
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:06 pm

FattyOfDoom wrote:Wait... You were Wizard Cleavage!? I thought you were a random but I still triedf to summon you. It failed like 20 times.

Awful! Whats wrong with my netcode
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 am

Sorry I couldn't make it to this one. My friend from other town called me friday that he would be coming for a visit on saturday. He wanted me to show the nightlife in my town. lol!

Got on after the trip but the event had stopped already. sad
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:13 am

We should do the next event at drkroot basin all that room would be very intense also would love it on my b-day 2 big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:59 am

GUERRILLA WARFARE 2V2 EVENT IN THE DEPTHS
    APRIL 20TH
    IS NOW OPEN FOR SIGN-UP!!

Duel

Please review first three pages of this thread for details.
    Remember everyone...this event is open to EVERYONE!!!!

Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:00 am

Sign me up!! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:05 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Sign me up!! big grin

DONE!! The Depths should offer some FUN challenges!! HAHAHA!!!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:41 am

Same, sign me up too! I would love to be a part of this! big grin
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:13 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:DONE!! The Depths should offer some FUN challenges!! HAHAHA!!!
    !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 8 932657698 lol!

Also, where do you want the signs to be placed?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 am

WandererReece wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:DONE!! The Depths should offer some FUN challenges!! HAHAHA!!!
    !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 8 932657698 lol!

Also, where do you want the signs to be placed?

Bottom of the stairs that lead to the shortcut door to bonfire.
    Says so in the OP. lol!
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:47 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Says so in the OP.

I missed that part. lol!
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:16 am

Sign me up!! I can't wait it's gonna be awesome cheers
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 am

I guess i will join not really up for depths.
    Oh Well.....
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:49 pm

Welcome back!! Wanderer! Super glad you can make the event! cheers
    And...Excellent eclipse!! big grin

Just remember people we will need Hosts. So let me know who wants to host. We need about 5 hosts happy
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Can I host??
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:12 pm

You can sign me up Ahhotep, I would not miss a chance to move up in rank...
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:40 pm

I might be a host, but. Last time just didn't work out :|

sign me up as a back-up host. Ill be the fill-in for other hosts on break

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 10:37 am