Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 7 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:08 am

Haha!! You shud definately bring that toon. Just keep in mind if you are on team red, you could accidentally do some collateral damege to your teammate with that WoG.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 7 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:39 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Haha!! You shud definately bring that toon. Just keep in mind if you are on team red, you could accidentally do some collateral damege to your teammate with that WoG.

The more the merrier :face:
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:29 pm

I love how u just left me sign up
    Its like u just know i will show
    Already have a good fun build, you no
    2 bring up a show
    Were u will be in snow.

Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:16 pm

I'll be there if I haven't mentioned it already, My PSN is avenger649 if that is needed.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Yes!!! Indeed Murk....nice to see more xbox players. cheers

Roster is being updated!

I have been holding off on identifying the "active event area" in New Londo to "up" the anticipation. It will be announced Friday at noon CST U.S.A. silly

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:40 pm

I do need some xbox "host" volunteers!! You won't get stuck doing it the whole 12-hrs. So, let me know. big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Remember everyone you must have New Londo "open" (water lowered) but star BOSS NOT DEAD star to Host!

Also, have plenty of "transient Curses". Stock and help others who may need them!! Or a cursed weapon!!

mindbottiling_52

Post by mindbottiling_52 Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:26 am

So when are we going to know what team we are on?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:34 am

mindbottiling_52 wrote:So when are we going to know what team we are on?

Each match-up will be different, depends on what sign you place and what is needed at the time happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 am

Everyone, check out the EVENT TIMER on page 1 (here)!!!!

When the timer zeros-out ("0" across the board)
    the EVENT BEGINS FOR EVERYONE!
    It will also show you how many hours to go!!

cheers

FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:55 pm

I will have to skip this one too, poo sad
    Well, maybe next time.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:22 pm

The Active Event Area will be after the shortcut jump to the boss. The water area from which you can go either directly to the boss area or to the Very Large Ember and Drakes.

Signs will be dropped in the water around/near the large square piller.
    Vaders will meet there, as well.

DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS (during your 2v2 hunt and destroy run)!!! They are not part of the Active Event Area.

There is a heavy burden placed on hosts in this location. I, myself, will be leveling a baby char to sl 100. So, her boss will be alive. I will be a full time host.

I need potential hosts to chime-in...your boss needs to be alive. If we need to help some hosts to level up and equip then let us know and we will see what we can do.

I will be on most of the day (except sleep for work). Then I will be on at about 5am CST.

mindbottiling_52

Post by mindbottiling_52 Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 pm

I can be a host if needed I just have to lower the water level then i'm good happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:45 am

mindbottiling_52 wrote:I can be a host if needed I just have to lower the water level then i'm good happy

Excellent Mind!! I'll add you to the Host list. cheers
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 am

It's today, yay! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Event begins

NOW!!!!

Duel

There is an issue with the timer...I am getting reports from others that the timer is showing different times to different people!!!

DISREGARD THE TIMER...it is being removed!!

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm

dude I haven't even showered yet... I'll be droping White/Red SS on various 100s all day Hope to get some good action
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Well i'm done. After like 7 hours of hosting i'm going to stop. I had a lot of fun even though there weren't that many participants!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:10 pm

you did good Helm!!! cheers
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 pm

If I get back on, I will be hosting. unfortunately, I cannot access the chatango chats so I will be in the PSN chat. sad
    Edit: Nvm, I got my times mixed up
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 am

I heard in chat we need more WSS so I went down and droped my WSS on my BKGA build. I keep getting grabbed by PvEers, I killed a total of 44 Kings (that's 11 fights most in NG+) and had a 100% host success rate (not bad for jolly co op) I ate lunch came back and tried RSS, no summons....no summons...one summon, it's a housewife standing on my spawn while his husband spams WoG..... =(

So I try hosting, After some trouble on my Dex Pyro (didn't realise I just got into NG++ and needed to drain the water) I see an RSS, I grab it I get invaded by MossadAgent (lucky me I love fighting him and I recognized the name so I know he wont be a random) ....finger looking for WSS....looking for WSS, after a long while Mossad and my RSS BC out. After more hassles like this I finally got one actual event 2v2. then more hassles.

All in all I spent like 4 hours accidently PvEing, waiting, getting rustled by randoms, waiting some more. one fight. waits, rustles, frustration.

I don't know if this was everyones experience or if I'm just not lucky AT ALL today.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 am

This event was a good 1, i wish i was able 2 get on more early
    Oh well!

Get Dunked XD
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:51 am

Jansports wrote:I heard in chat we need more WSS so I went down and droped my WSS on my BKGA build. I keep getting grabbed by PvEers, I killed a total of 44 Kings (that's 11 fights most in NG+) and had a 100% host success rate (not bad for jolly co op) I ate lunch came back and tried RSS, no summons....no summons...one summon, it's a housewife standing on my spawn while his husband spams WoG..... =(

So I try hosting, After some trouble on my Dex Pyro (didn't realise I just got into NG++ and needed to drain the water) I see an RSS, I grab it I get invaded by MossadAgent (lucky me I love fighting him and I recognized the name so I know he wont be a random) ....finger looking for WSS....looking for WSS, after a long while Mossad and my RSS BC out. After more hassles like this I finally got one actual event 2v2. then more hassles.

All in all I spent like 4 hours accidently PvEing, waiting, getting rustled by randoms, waiting some more. one fight. waits, rustles, frustration.

I don't know if this was everyones experience or if I'm just not lucky AT ALL today.

what's your psn? were you the one summoning people? we though you were just a random, i bc'd out every time i invaded someone that wasnt helmet.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:48 am

Wizard_cleave.

you hung around a good while, I summoned I think Shadow Ninja from his RSS but couldn't get a white sign to appear at all once I had you two...
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:30 am

I found the matches took ages to happen, we needed more people to be on at once or maybe less hosts, I found we had a severe lack of invaders most of the time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:28 am