Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 22 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by divinebeanpole Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:43 am

There needs to be moar Xbox for this, it seems really fun
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 22 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:52 am

divinebeanpole wrote:There needs to be moar Xbox for this, it seems really fun

Ahhotep wrote:We have xbox show and enough to run 2 teams...they just don't show up at the same time! LOL
    I'm working on it. Same goes for PC...and that is even more difficult.
    If you have some suggestions shot them my way!! happy

divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:19 am

Yeah Idk man, thats sort of why I posted that, hopefully to get more Xbox people to speak up

We shall see I suppose
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:You are an odd one Hugh's :razz:

Thanks.  Velka help me if I ever get 'normal'.  Anyway... by my math it was 3 days ago when you said 3 days to go... but who's counting? :razz:
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:You are an odd one Hugh's :razz:

Thanks.  Velka help me if I ever get 'normal'.  Anyway... by my math it was 3 days ago when you said 3 days to go... but who's counting? :razz:

Ditto!! I've walked on the wild side for so long that I've come to cherish my odd ways as a matter of survival and an endless source of new adventures!!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:20 am

I seriously have bad juju feelings about upper Btown and Red team. There is some absurdly nasty stuff possible.

So I'm putting out a formal request for an interested party who has a quality build (or quality-esque stat spread) that is interested in trying something fun with me tomorrow. I will not publicly talk about it either, it's far too un-nice to spread around.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:05 am

Ok, I'm probably not going to be on right away.  If I do make it on early, it won't be for long and I'll have to be able to drop what I'm doing pretty quick.  So, I definitely can't be counted on to host right off the bat.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:31 am

twisted twisted!!!!EVENT STARTS twisted twisted twisted

devil NOW!!!!devil

Duel 

!!To General Chatang Everyone!!

http://generalguerrillawar.chatango.com/

http://reddteam.chatango.com/

http://whiteteam.chatango.com/

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:33 am

Good luck guys!!
    Have fun!
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Chatango isn't working on my ps3 browser. Is there a psn chat for this?
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Okay. I'm hosting on Ps3. Need RSS, WSS, and Vader.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Acarnatia wrote:Chatango isn't working on my ps3 browser. Is there a psn chat for this?

Add me Acarnatia! "Ahhotep1" and I'll get you in the psn chat. It is a limited chat since it would be a total nightmare to have this split up. I created it for you and I will monitor it happy
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:24 pm

can you add me too Bo?

new psn below Point Down
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Dibsville wrote:Good luck guys!!
    Have fun!

Thanks Dibs...your missing a ton of Fun!!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:Good luck guys!!
    Have fun!

Thanks Dibs...your missing a ton of Fun!!
    Maybe next month. :P
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:can you add me too Bo?

new psn below Point Down

Yes, fitz...sorry about earlier. Things were a bit hectic at first as usual. happy
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:14 pm

how many time left?
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:17 pm

There is about four hours left of he event but there is next to nobody there at the moment.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:14 am

!The Event Is Officially Over Everyone!

!!Thank-You to All Who Participated!!

twisted

At some point soon I will post a synopsis of this event's activities and observations.

Duel

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:05 am

Red team once again had a multitude of options for ambushing the white team. Really truly allowing one team to dictate the fighting area, especially in places with blind corners is just not fair. Every one of these events I've been too I've observed that a half decent red team will simply use high damaging magic attacks as a surprise attack and carry the huge advantage they gain to victory.

I probably will not be participating in future events as being on either team right now is frustrating for me. White is at a large disadvantage, and Red has simply grown boring (oh yay I cast twop as you turned the corner into my partners barrage of CSS and Dark Beads, while I lazily pop off some WoGs) The only success I saw as white was using VoS near a corner or area and guessing correctly where the ambush was waiting.

It shouldn't take psychic powers and 2 spell slots to stand a chance at getting a somewhat fair fight. Something needs to change for this to be balanced between the teams. Otherwise anyone who cares about winning will just be red and everyone who doesn't mind losing will be white. And most of all, it's boring. The novelty of unleashing huge amounts of damage on an unsuspecting person is long past gone.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:26 am

How DARE you. Ahhotep1 goes out of her way to create and plan out these events. She even helps you personally with your problems and you have the gall to go and do something like this. If you aint got anything nice to say don't say anything at all. If you had any respect for Ahho you would have either kept this to yourself or PM'd it to her. If I were you I would do something about this post that doesn't make you look like the heartless excuse for a human being you are. You owe Ahho an apology Jans. You are sick
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:22 am

Jans,

It is truly unfortunate that you felt the need to be so non-constructively negative.  Your participation in this event has been minimal at best. But your opinion is still, nevertheless, taken with attentive seriousness regardless of it's method of delivery.

Others have been with this event faithfully since it's beginning 3 or 4 months ago.  Even you gave it a "thumbs up" the last time you participated. What has changed your opinion so drastically?

I am always open to suggestions for improvement. There will be changes made for the next event. Yes! The Next Event...which will be held July 13th.

Criticisms are always welcome as I have stated more then once. I only wish you had done so in a more constructive manner. However, what is done is done...and we will move forward. I have learned from observing you and a few others what changes are needed to "balance" out the teams.

I think you and others will find the changes (that I had already determined needed to be made before your enlightening post) "interesting", to say the least.

This event is primarily meant to be FUN. And FUN It Will Be!

I will be re-working aspects of the event and will post the changes...then request feedback!cheers
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 am

All I did was explain why it's not been fun for me. It's been frustrating. Yeah I was only around for ~5 hours this event, and I hadn't been to the first due to not being active in the game world at the time, But I think it is a problem when literally All of the matches I've had have been the same formula. White walks into a waiting and ready Red armed to the teeth with high damage shield obliterating spells.

I'm sorry if you took my post as a personal attack on you, it's not. And because the event keeps going, there are obviously people who do not care that there is an imbalance between the teams, as for quite some time in the thread I've been the only one to make note of Red's advantage.

If people are still having fun, who am I to stop them? But I personally most likely wont be back next month because instead of having fun I just get upset at the repeating cycle of ambushes. 

And if expressing this, my own feelings about the event and the reason for them, makes me an awful bad guy who's out to hurt feelings. Seriously I've been rereading my post. Paragraph 1 explains the balance issue. Paragraph 2 states how this makes me feel, and why it is no longer fun for me. And paragraph 3 states that if you want to fix the imbalance changes to how the event works would need to be made. Obviously I was out to hurt feelings. [/sarcasm]
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:55 am

I found that despite the level being fairly big, the red team hid in one of a few places. I think an area where there are a larger variety of places o hide would be more interesting as you sort of knew where to expect an ambush.
    Also, we need an area with more camouflage because most of the time you have clear line of sight to the red team and so the ambush was not that effective.
    In rules, just for the sake of the game length I would say no hypermode of any sort because even though we have not had a hypermode build yet it would ruin the game.
    And also I would suggest a  area with a lack of lethal falls, because while we did not have too much spamming of the dragon-slayer bow I could see that being a problem in future events, Plus we had two times where an invader was vanquished before the match began.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:09 am

Hey i do perfect on any team esp on red while not using overpower stuff most of the time i was just using 2 daggers n This event was very fun in btown loving dem ambushes XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:01 am