Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 4 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 am

No it is tomorrow try-chu. Next event will most likely be held in different location.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 4 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Emergence Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:19 pm

I'll be available during the tail end (last two hours or so). I'll hop into the chango rooms, hopefully there will still be some action.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:21 pm

star Murk, BeeS, and Fitz....you guys are doing a great job posting and helping in the thread! You guys give me just one more reason to be proud to be apart of the Exiled!!! big grin

star BeeS, when you told me in skype you wouldn't be able to participate I didn't think to respond here. LOL Hope can make it but as Murk said RL stuff is important...so, no manipulating your parents just so you can play silly

star Acarnatia: location couldn't be changed because this event is also advertized on PSN Event Calender. I had to give 20-days notice to have it placed there...it wouldn't be cool to change it mid-stream. March's event will be in a different location, however.

star Halicarnassis...to bad you can't make this event but FANTASTIC that you will make it to the March Event!! cheers

star Spyder definitely glad to have you!! cheers

:Baal03: Time is counting down SIGN UP!!!!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Thanks Ahho!!

We all do our best to help the cause. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:09 pm

testing timer cheers

:roll: Well...this has been a wasted effort. No easy way to account for everyone's location. I'll try to come up with something for March event.

lol!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Emergence wrote:I'll be available during the tail end (last two hours or so). I'll hop into the chango rooms, hopefully there will still be some action.

Emergence: Tho it will be 7am here in Finland when the event stops, I try to stay up so I get the chance to fight against/aside you.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Acarnatia wrote:Bore da~ this is today, right?
    Are we ever going to consider changing the area?

If you look at the first one, it's hosted by the Exiled. The Exiled reside in the painted World, and we will stay there. It's most likely not going to move. lol
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:09 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:

If you look at the first one, it's hosted by the Exiled. The Exiled reside in the painted World, and we will stay there. It's most likely not going to move. lol

But it is, Bee. happy
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Murkulanvippi wrote:
    BeeSeaEss wrote:

But it is, Bee. happy

:suspect:
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:March's event will be in a different location.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:28 pm

WandererReece wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:March's event will be in a different location.

:roll: I guess I didn't that catch that!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 4 3358384175

Ahhotep1 wrote: it wouldn't be cool to change it mid-stream.

Though, that's more of what I meant to imply ^
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Murkulanvippi wrote:
    Emergence wrote:I'll be available during the tail end (last two hours or so). I'll hop into the chango rooms, hopefully there will still be some action.

Emergence: Tho it will be 7am here in Finland when the event stops, I try to stay up so I get the chance to fight against/aside you.

7 AM??? Perkele!

Kiitos but please don't lose beauty sleep over me!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:32 pm

but a god is worth stayin up for
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Use link below to convert Event Start Time: 9am PST to YOUR regional start time!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

First fill in top "Convert From" edit boxes

Enter Date and time of the event: Feb 16, 2013 at 9am PST. Under Time Zone select: "PST - Pacific Standard Time - Los Angeles"

Second...Fill in "Convert to" edit boxes with your information!!

Select "Convert": This is YOUR local START TIME!!

(this link is also in first post in the OP)

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Emergence wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:

7 AM??? Perkele!

Kiitos but please don't lose beauty sleep over me!

Haha E!! lol! I'm quite impressed with you using Finnish words. Where did you learn those?

7am isn't nothing. I can always sleep long on saturday morning. And if course we have red bull to give me fuel to go on.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

When you admin a global site with mods and users from all over the world you tend to pick things up. It's awful, my dialect is now this globalized mess of murican/japanese/british/finnish/spanish/etc.

I leave you with this: Kauhistuksen kanahäkki silly
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:52 pm

I'm so grateful this starts at 12 PM for me~
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:53 pm

how many time left?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 am

Demon Slayer wrote:how many time left?

Fitz...use "Time Converter" in Op. It will tell you exactly when you need to start. Just follow the simple instructions happy
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:00 am

Emergence wrote:When you admin a global site with mods and users from all over the world you tend to pick things up. It's awful, my dialect is now this globalized mess of murican/japanese/british/finnish/spanish/etc.

I leave you with this: Kauhistuksen kanahäkki silly

Haha! You're full of suprises E. lol! Paljon kiitoksia, that you have taken time to learn finnish words. happy
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:43 am

Little over 2 hours to go guys. Hope you all are well prepared. Remember, this is not your honorable 1vs1. Hope you all have fun.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 pm

15 MINUETS TO EVENT START!!!!!!!

Duel

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Will the following HOSTS please be standing by and ready at the Drop Zone Area!!!

Ahhotep1
    fuegillo
    Murkulanvippi
    Twilightwarwolf
    Robsthedon

ALSO...Please review the OP to "refresh" your memory regarding event details. And get on Chatango General Chat (same as last event)

Everyone not hosting...get in place and get ready to drop signs!!!!!!

cheers
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:00 pm

EVENT STARTS NOW!!!!

Duel
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Danm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 pm