Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+113
StarFyre
Astros
NathanC
asleepfern0092
SunBroYo
Jadedarms
omgpeople
capt_seamen
LintyJones
Gramps66
persephone325
Reaver112
Anjaneya
AhabHix
Saoshin
Dabubbies
WaffleGuy
ForeverBale11
Serious_Much
Emvidasch
joaopauloted
Sentiel
misfit_hk
PainDistributor
arshan272
OstrawberykushG
Robberta
PenderPowguin
Dynnyn
addym
The 23 Freak
roomsixteen
RevolverSnake
Tdtots
Havel_The_Rock
fluffythecat87
BluntBluntington
LegendarySwag92
dark.magik
Icegodzilla
gtsoldwolf
freeballin
User1
CephGabriel
Razz
mediocrenoob
Zyrrashijn
megaoptamas759
Coryf2209
DemonOfFate
Raksar
Sweord
Edensflame
LittleRedGhost
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
Kjartemis1
divinebeanpole
DarrenDepro
raecor14
Halicarnassis
saslukasz
IIdoneus
Azul
exod FEAR
Texasissouth
xcel
lextune
nickyenarbia
TheEvilOne
Naxek
Artemis_Swift
Eanwulf188
domesplitter13
jcgilmartin
Maplepop
toxo
Somayoshi
LeinadDC
jaywhy07
SaucyLlama
abmoner
boomflair
Kirin1984
theradgeartist
Richas123
SCSkunk
WaLKA
Blitzmafia
Demon Slayer
Candino
sicpayne
Kuragari
gmwdim
Jenova_X
Lord of Ash
PrimeEspada
ddh1
Mr. Tart
VaDoom
DeathlyLemons
ninjawhoo
Xenmo
Tanklord
leonidas2600
Longshot
sure-magicians
Tomhet
Cjfthistle
Myztyrio
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Fry1156
densetsushun
117 posters

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 6 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by Sentiel Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:24 am

WaLKA wrote:Ah yes I forgot about that.

About 4PM to Midnight every day, PST.
    Edited. Thank you. Joy
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 6 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by sure-magicians Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:07 am

It's a great and noble undertaking you have going here, and I fully support it, but I do kinda miss our SL25 adventures...
    Not too mention getting parried three times in one fight. big grin
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:20 am

It's true that my SL 25 is seeing much more action than I expected it to, but that doesn't mean our SL 25 adventures need to come to an end.

Getting parried will be hard, because you got a lot better and your attacks are unpredictable, thus I'm having hard times parrying you.

We can co-op, or PvP, whatever you like. I'm always happy to play with my friends. ^^

I should have time today around 22:00 GMT.
    Myztyrio has a booked trade with me, which will take a while, so I may not be available at my usual 20:00. It should be done in an hour, but the game might start trolling again, so 22:00 should be a safe time.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 am

Noted, and ready and waiting around 22.00 for whatever it is we are gonna do, might ask Chiller also if that's ok?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 am

sure-magicians wrote:Noted, and ready and waiting around 22.00 for whatever it is we are gonna do, might ask Chiller also if that's ok?
    It wouldn't be the same without him. big grin

I'm sick of trading, but I gave a promise to our friend Santa to share the wealth among PS3 traders. With a little bit of luck, tonight shall be my last night of trading. cheers

After all that is done, I'd like to focus on playing with friends, co-op and to slowly finish my Bow only playthrough.
    Kuragari
    Kuragari
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kuragari Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:26 pm

here are the details of my 120 http://mmdks.com/1aaf

and my i'm on US central time
    SCSkunk

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 6 Empty Great Topic

Post by SCSkunk Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 pm

This is great. I confess I won't be much help, though I could use some and I'll help where I can. Currently stuck on Artorias fight, SL50 XBOX. Also have a SL225 fth/str that'collecting dust. Sorry, had more builds but I suck at PvP and erased them. I also start each build from scratch so it takes a few days to build one and I get schooled by better players and/or gear. Anyways...Artorias anyone?
    SCSkunk

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 6 Empty Great Topic cont.

Post by SCSkunk Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Gamertag SantaCruzSkunk1 in California. Online often, al times of day or night
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm

I have a 55 so I might be able to help you later, but if he isn't in the DLC yet I'll need 10-20 minutes to get there first.
    Kuragari
    Kuragari
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kuragari Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 pm

i have a lvl 40 able to help whenever your ready for artorias. my gamertag is in my sig, feel free to add me whenever your ready
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:38 am

Kuragari wrote:here are the details of my 120 http://mmdks.com/1aaf

Thank you. I have edited your info, however I don't need to know your timezone, but the actual hours when you're usually online.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:36 am

Does anyone have 15 dragon scales? sad

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm SL 85 on PSN.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:47 am

densetsushun wrote:Does anyone have 15 dragon scales? sad

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm SL 85 on PSN.
    I have roughly 300 across all my builds. ^^

I can meet you in my usual online hours, SL doesn't matter as long as you can summon somewhere safe (Burg is good enough). If you don't mind waiting for me to get home from work, I'll give you as many as you want.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 am

Hmm, right now the Kiln is the only open area sad I do have the RSS if you want me to drop the sign at the Burg. I'll have to see about being on tonight, hopefully I'll be able to.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:13 am

densetsushun wrote:Hmm, right now the Kiln is the only open area sad I do have the RSS if you want me to drop the sign at the Burg. I'll have to see about being on tonight, hopefully I'll be able to.
    Kiln isn't a problem, but your SL 85 will get invaded there and if the game will stall with refusing to connect us, it may get troublesome.

I keep all of my items on my SL1, so that people can summon me anywhere on any SL. The other build who has spare Scales is 55, so once again, you would have to summon me.

A minor obstacle. I will simply move the Scales from my SL 1 to my SL 100 and summon you via RSS in Burg, or Monpit.
    Kuragari
    Kuragari
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kuragari Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Sentiel wrote:
    Kuragari wrote:here are the details of my 120 http://mmdks.com/1aaf

Thank you. I have edited your info, however I don't need to know your timezone, but the actual hours when you're usually online.

lets say 8:00am to around 4:00pm
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:17 am

I almost came here to request help for the Anor Londo archers. The shame, I'm on my 15th play-through spread over 8 characters and still can't get past that place without dying over and over!
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:52 am

gmwdim wrote:I almost came here to request help for the Anor Londo archers. The shame, I'm on my 15th play-through spread over 8 characters and still can't get past that place without dying over and over!
    Don't sweat it man, that is a nasty place!
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:57 am

densetsushun wrote:
    gmwdim wrote:I almost came here to request help for the Anor Londo archers. The shame, I'm on my 15th play-through spread over 8 characters and still can't get past that place without dying over and over!
    Don't sweat it man, that is a nasty place!

The "shame" comes from the fact that I consider Anor Londo my favorite and most experienced area for co-op. The archers are one of those places that is much, much easier as long as you have a second person. Once you have a way to distract the other one so you don't have to worry about getting hit in the back, the archers are very easy to take out. But being stubborn me I refused to summon help and ended up getting knocked off repeatedly. big grin
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:18 am

Run straight at them, then turn right to face the archer on the corner and raise your shield. There's two very important things you must do.
    Don't lock on, instead face the wall in front of you, next to the archer. Never face the wall on your left (with the windows), because if they hit you, you'll get pushed / knocked over in the direction you're facing and fall off the ledge. If you face straight, in the line with the path you're on, even if they hit you, they won't push you from the ledge.
    The second thing is to watch the archer in front of you and listen for the sound of their bows. If you hear them shoot, but the archer in front of you didn't shoot, you've got an incoming arrow to your back. Continue 1-2 steps and then roll, the arrow will miss you. Alternatively you can turn around and block it, but that's more risky than rolling.

When you reach the first corner, lock on the archer. Now, no matter what they do, you're safe. Just stay in the corner and wait for the archer to take out his sword. As soon as he does, parry him and he's dead. If you're using spells, or Str weapons, just kill him and don't worry about anything.

To kill the second one, turn around from your current position and sprint on the ledge towards the archer. His arrows won't hit you if you sprint. As soon as you reach the point where you can get to him, turn around to face him and block with your shield. Again, wait for him to take out his sword. As soon as he does, lock on him and retreat a few steps on the path you came from, while hugging the wall behind you, so you don't accidentally fall down. When he gets close, he'll either get stupid and simply fall to his death, or he'll get clever, get close to you and you'll have to kill him. Again, best way is to parry him, but you can just duke it out.

Be very careful with camera and lock-on system as they are likely to kill you more than the archers themselves. It's best to do the whole section without lock-on, if possible.
    Richas123

Post by Richas123 Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:56 am

hello, so i qm level 210, in Anor londo rite now
    i am trying to make a Q fury sword, but i killed andre
    so i was wondering if someone can get my +5 scimitar ascend it to 10
    and give it back to me so i can make it a fury sword, i can supply the
    titanite.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:19 am

Why in the Gwyn's name did you kill your blacksmith? :shock:

Scratch upgrading, I can give you the Furysword itself and upgraded too, but I'm online at 14:00-18:00 EST / 19:00-23:00 GMT(UTC), which is a looong time fron now.
    Richas123

Post by Richas123 Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:51 am

lol well i did not kill him on purpose, i hit him on accident, then
    i ran to oswald, and had him absolve me, but then i went back and he was
    still hostile, so i just killed him, it was glitched or something, and if you could get me that it'd be awesome, would you want anything for it?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:54 am

That's strange. I've hit him with WoG one time and Oswald made it all good. Oh, well...

I forgot to ask. Look Skyward
    What system are you using and what SL is your character?

No need to worry, it's free, I won't use it anyway. winking
    Richas123

Post by Richas123 Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:01 am

I'm on PC, and i think i am Sl 210

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:26 pm