Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+113
StarFyre
Astros
NathanC
asleepfern0092
SunBroYo
Jadedarms
omgpeople
capt_seamen
LintyJones
Gramps66
persephone325
Reaver112
Anjaneya
AhabHix
Saoshin
Dabubbies
WaffleGuy
ForeverBale11
Serious_Much
Emvidasch
joaopauloted
Sentiel
misfit_hk
PainDistributor
arshan272
OstrawberykushG
Robberta
PenderPowguin
Dynnyn
addym
The 23 Freak
roomsixteen
RevolverSnake
Tdtots
Havel_The_Rock
fluffythecat87
BluntBluntington
LegendarySwag92
dark.magik
Icegodzilla
gtsoldwolf
freeballin
User1
CephGabriel
Razz
mediocrenoob
Zyrrashijn
megaoptamas759
Coryf2209
DemonOfFate
Raksar
Sweord
Edensflame
LittleRedGhost
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
Kjartemis1
divinebeanpole
DarrenDepro
raecor14
Halicarnassis
saslukasz
IIdoneus
Azul
exod FEAR
Texasissouth
xcel
lextune
nickyenarbia
TheEvilOne
Naxek
Artemis_Swift
Eanwulf188
domesplitter13
jcgilmartin
Maplepop
toxo
Somayoshi
LeinadDC
jaywhy07
SaucyLlama
abmoner
boomflair
Kirin1984
theradgeartist
Richas123
SCSkunk
WaLKA
Blitzmafia
Demon Slayer
Candino
sicpayne
Kuragari
gmwdim
Jenova_X
Lord of Ash
PrimeEspada
ddh1
Mr. Tart
VaDoom
DeathlyLemons
ninjawhoo
Xenmo
Tanklord
leonidas2600
Longshot
sure-magicians
Tomhet
Cjfthistle
Myztyrio
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Fry1156
densetsushun
117 posters

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

domesplitter13
    Addicted
    Addicted

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 12 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by domesplitter13 Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:02 am

xbox, anyone got a guy that can co-op with my 706???
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 12 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Sorry for being away for so long.
    I was very busy with my work and I will be a bit busier from now on, so I will be counting on you lot to take some of the co-op work off my shoulders. big grin

I have to find a way to edit the first post from my PS3, but it's proving rather challenging, because the whole thing is a huge html mess on PS3. :/
    Eanwulf188

Post by Eanwulf188 Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:11 am

Hey, so I'm still on my 1st play-through and down to 2 bosses left, Black Kalameet and Gwyn...and I'm having no luck with Kalameet...can anyone help me?
    SL: 97
    Xbox 360
    Obviously has DLC silly
    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by abmoner Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:33 pm

I can help. Gt?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:45 pm

I have good news. happy

My lady's notebook has returned from repairs, so I will have something other than PS3 to use to visit here. That means I will be able to edit the first post and restore some activity here.

Perhaps even better news is that this thread has received a sticky! cheers
    I planned to ask for a sticky after the thread reached 20 pages, but it seems someone from Pantheon beat me to it. To whoever that was: Thank you. Bow

I will try my best to raise the number of members and to deliver help and aid to whoever shall need it as promptly as possible.

Good work everyone! winking
    LeinadDC
    LeinadDC

Post by LeinadDC Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Is anyone online and available right now or on the next few hours on PS3? I'm SL 44 and i need help against Ornstein and Smough.
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:45 pm

I'll be on in a bit if you still need help.
    LeinadDC
    LeinadDC

Post by LeinadDC Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Fry1156 wrote:I'll be on in a bit if you still need help.

Sure, just message me up. Just to know, how do you deal with them? I've been killing Smough first but can't handle the big Ornstein.
    Kirin1984
    Kirin1984

Post by Kirin1984 Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Does anyone have the following weapons for me to briefly hold so that I can get the knight's honour trophy and the plat:

Channeler's trident
    Silver knight greatsword
    Silver knight spear
    Silver knight shield
    Stone great shield
    Effigy shield

SL135 PS3

I will return weapons straight away. If anyone could help it would be awesome. Sentiel and gmwdim have been a great help so far!
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Kirin1984 wrote:Does anyone have the following weapons for me to briefly hold so that I can get the knight's honour trophy and the plat:

Channeler's trident
    Silver knight greatsword
    Silver knight spear
    Silver knight shield
    Stone great shield
    Effigy shield

SL135 PS3

I will return weapons straight away. If anyone could help it would be awesome. Sentiel and gmwdim have been a great help so far!

Hey Kirin, I have all of those and can help you out. I'll be on PSN shortly.

EDIT: This request has been resolved. Had to switch to two different characters but Kirin got his platinum trophy and is starting a new build now. Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 12 3207319737
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:46 am

Good work gmwdim. happy

I'm sorry I couldn't asnwer that request, I was already sound asleep. Damned timezones. :/

Anyway, if anyone needs help with Knight's Honour Trophy/Achievement, I have all the required items on two of my builds, so it's no problem to borrow them to get the desired Trophy/Achievement.
    Kirin1984
    Kirin1984

Post by Kirin1984 Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:53 am

Thanks to gmwdim for the lending of weapons last night and to Sentiel for his help at various points over the last week or so. Haven't quite started my intelligence/faith build yet as it was about 02:30am this morning when the plat finally popped.

I'm going to leave my main character at SL135 so hopefully I can start helping some other people out.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:45 pm

If anyone needs me, PMs are the fastest way to get in touch with me. winking
    Artemis_Swift

Post by Artemis_Swift Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:42 am

Hello all! I am not new to DK, had the game for over a year now and beat it once. But that character was kind of broken, and not good broken.

I started over with a sl 12 build and currently I have to head to Anor Londo, but I want to take out the Four kings first. Which bites because they have been kicking my butt for the past three days now.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the fight? I could use all the help I can get...

My psn is Artemis_Swift, from Indiana (I don't know the time zone since it's so buggy) and I am usually on the afternoons except for Wednesday and Thursday.

Thanks for any help!

Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:35 am

@jcgilmartin:
    You have been added. Thank you for joining us. winking

@Artemis_Swift
    PM me on my PSN and I'll try to help you, but I'm not sure if either my SL 1 and SL 25 can connect with your SL 12. :|

sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:23 am

I have a 17 and a 20 that can help maybe...
    Artemis_Swift

Post by Artemis_Swift Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 am

oh sorry, someone contacted me and we beat the crap outta the four kings big grin Now it's off to ANor Londo..
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:12 am

Well as long as they're history. happy
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 am

Did they cut down your internet time or access Senty?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:38 am

I have a lot more work now, that's all.

Well...I have some issues with my ISP as well. I live in a brand new building and the owner has a contract that allows only one ISP to offer their services there. It just happens to be the worst ISP in my country, not to mention the most expensive one as well. Their modem is very bad, doesn't work with most routers (so I have to share my net with my lady by unplugging my PS3) and the connection is unstable. I can't change the modem, because it's against the contract, not to mention that the cable is fixed and can't be removed. sad
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:44 am

Sentiel wrote:I can't change the modem, because it's against the contract, not to mention that the cable is fixed and can't be removed. sad
    Do they check your apartment or the modem? If not, change away and only switch back whenever they decide to bother you.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 am

densetsushun wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:I can't change the modem, because it's against the contract, not to mention that the cable is fixed and can't be removed. sad
    Do they check your apartment or the modem? If not, change away and only switch back whenever they decide to bother you.
    The cable is hard fixed to both the modem and the wall. Trying to remove it will damage it and then I'd have to pay a lot of cash as a penalty for damaging the modem and my ISP will terminate my contract. To put it simply, they force you to use this **** modem no matter what.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:13 am

Sentiel wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:
    The cable is hard fixed to both the modem and the wall. Trying to remove it will damage it and then I'd have to pay a lot of cash as a penalty for damaging the modem and my ISP will terminate my contract. To put it simply, they force you to use this **** modem no matter what.
    Can you see if the ISP has a better modem than? If not, your best solution would be to buy a cheap, simple(old, second hand, whatever) computer and install Linux on it so you can make it into a software router. Stick the LAN cable into the computer, use the wifi card to act as a wireless router.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:19 am

No, they offer only this one.

When you connect it to a router it loses 50% of it's already low stability. It's impossible to play games like that.
    It's hard as it is and a lot of people tell me that I lag, even when my net works on 100%.

I was told that they do all of this on purpose to make people pay for their more expensive connection options. With 120 Mb/s I won't have to worry about most of the issues, but the price for this ISPs 120 Mb/s is two-three times of their competitors.

Thank you for showing your concer my frined, but let's not create any more OT in here. We can talk via PMs. winking
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Have you reconcidered my offer (yes or no ) Im keeping on the downlow now specifics as to what were talking about please

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am