Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
EeAyEss
Argetlam350
Serious_Much
skarekrow13
BIG TIME MASTER
Noob-of-Artorias
WyrmHero
mugenis4real
Juutas
15 posters

Deep Down (working title for the new PS4 game)

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Deep Down (working title for the new PS4 game) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep Down (working title for the new PS4 game)

Post by RANT Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Carphil wrote:Well, its similar can't deny that. And it looks awesome! Lets hope its a true trailer

But some people are saying how they're copying dks when the monster hunter franchise has been here for way longer.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Deep Down (working title for the new PS4 game) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep Down (working title for the new PS4 game)

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:31 pm

It looks like the game I have been hoping for, a cross between Dragons Dogma and DKS.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:48 am

Actually, from what I've heard people saying on the DD forums, Deep Down IS supposed to be the sequel to Dragon's Dogma.

But there're a handful of people that aren't sure about it since it hasn't been announced as the sequel. While some just call it the spiritual successor to Dragon's Dogma.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:28 pm

EeAyEss wrote:True, but the text gave me a sci-fi feel. The game looks beautiful, though. That dragon, though, doesn't really look like a Dragon to me.

It reminds me of the sonic akrid from Lost Planet 2.

Coincidence?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:09 pm