Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
lalliman
hageshisa
Gods_Twilight
7 posters

Just ran into my first hacked weapon user

Gods_Twilight
    Gods_Twilight
    Casual
    Casual

Just ran into my first hacked weapon user Empty Just ran into my first hacked weapon user

Post by Gods_Twilight Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Yikes what a nightmare, a crystal greatsword that Domhall sells that hit for atleast 700 damage a hit :/ must have been plus 15 or something. These guys really suck the fun out of games don't they?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Just ran into my first hacked weapon user Empty Re: Just ran into my first hacked weapon user

Post by hageshisa Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Which was the hacking part?
    Gods_Twilight
    Gods_Twilight
    Casual
    Casual

Just ran into my first hacked weapon user Empty Re: Just ran into my first hacked weapon user

Post by Gods_Twilight Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:10 pm

You can't upgrade a crystal greatsword, and it's AR is under 400 on a 40 40 build, I don't think there's a chance it could hit for 700 with a one handed swing.

Oh and he wasn't in hyper mode, no RTSR and no Power within
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Thought you ment a greatsword with crystal upgrade path, sorry
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:29 pm

No dragon roar or channeler's trident either?
    Gods_Twilight
    Gods_Twilight
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gods_Twilight Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:43 pm

No worries that's why I said the one Domhall sells happy no he was wearing arty gear with mask of the child, no trident aura, he attacked me as soon as I spawned in the burg, I parried him, tagged him with a lloyds as he ran down the stairs, he used a DB and caught me as I got too agressive trying to chase him down.

I had 1500 vit but he took me out in two one handed light attacks.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:53 pm

You can buff that greatsword, perhaps it was buffed before you invaded and you could not see the buff itself, like HSM
    Gods_Twilight
    Gods_Twilight
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gods_Twilight Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 pm

I suppose that's feasible but it's not something I've encountered before nor heard of. Though invisible pursuers have got me more times than I care to mention sad
    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by abmoner Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:49 pm

No no no I ran into the same guy at the Klin.

He started with a gravelord sword and after I was beating him pretty easily he ran healed pulled out the crystallized weapon and bs me for OHKO of about 1400 HP.

But I'm pretty sure it was the shortsword not the great.

I msged him and asked what was that weapon nicely but no reply and I figured it was a hack but I didn't wanna jump to conclusions just because I lost.

IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:56 pm

People hack both the crystal straight sword and crystal great sword to do massive amounts of damage so it probably was a hacker you found.

Last edited by IceIfrit666 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To make my post readable.)
    Gods_Twilight
    Gods_Twilight
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gods_Twilight Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:05 pm

I just got a reply to me asking if it was modded and he said yeah so pretty much confirmed. Ah well, not ran into him since so it's just one loss. happy
    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by abmoner Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Why hack that weapon? Why not hack a regular weapon that people know can do big damage?
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm

On what platform those things happen?
    Gods_Twilight
    Gods_Twilight
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gods_Twilight Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 pm

It was on 360 for me and I think it's because they have a high base damage so if they're using a mod that for example let them take a weapon to plus 15 when it's not supposed to be upgraded it'd get 150% of it's base damage extra. I assume this is the case anyway. It doesn't matter it was just one numpty anyway, I'm not entirely sure on the forum rules on theorising about mods so it might be best to leave it now happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:24 pm