Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+97
ScipioAfricanus
Son of Suns
Orango19
Haize31
Maltenge
WaLKA
DeathlyLemons
ShiggyDiggyDoo
trzzy
ullr112
Zyrrashijn
Spl G33kboy
Jul1us Malema
Dieselzilla
Acarnatia
Serious_Much
Oh_the_Humanity
sure-magicians
Gambs_the_Grey
mankind
eclipse prince
DonkeyKongCountry
Laveidem
harrynewgas
Jodecho
Maneater_Mildred
Venduhl
Dalerik
The_Red_Drifter
RPX
Darkfitch
Dutchy
FinPeku
crab rangoon
messremb
billy_bayonet
LunarFog
VaDoom
Jiub of Carim
Avenger649
FexDS
ManiacDiscord
Casdman
Demon Slayer
Hyena
CaptainSunbro
xB_WEEZYx
tinypantha
Slarg232
jaythibodeau
Tarkkus
Lord of Ash
WaffleGuy
Phoenix Rising
grossemesser
User1
ChillerHR
Bigbrodeur
Glutebrah
Halicarnassis
robsthedon
crbngville2
Uparkaam
Walter_White
Jester's Tears
Fry1156
Candino
shadowzninjaz
Sentiel
densetsushun
Murkulanvippi
Ghadis_God
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
GrinTwist
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
CrackSouls
gmwdim
Mobfather187
BagerX2
DoughGuy
reim0027
lextune
Soris Ice Goldwing
Yukon
Carphil
Reaperfan
Baal-Avatar
Tolvo
EeAyEss
Ashran
twilightwarwolf
Somayoshi
RANT
BeeSeaEss
Myztyrio
Emergence
101 posters

EVENT: Path of the Dragon - March 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

EVENT: Path of the Dragon - March 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 16 Empty Re: EVENT: Path of the Dragon - March 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:08 am

reim0027 wrote:I was lucky enough not to get summoned by any gankers.

The gankers I got were good fun, one even dropped me a lightning claymore after I hit him with my +2 drake sword and only did 23 damage lol
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

EVENT: Path of the Dragon - March 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 16 Empty Re: EVENT: Path of the Dragon - March 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:09 am

Yeah when I tried I kepted getting people with high level gear, and those who would just run away. Even one who chained bs after I parried him, which made no sense since had stone armor and I had light armor with 30 poise. My build was not made for heavy armor which I faced a lot of.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:48 am

Thanks to all who hosted and those I fought. Cant say I came up against any gankers but then I was on from the start and stayed for around 2 hours. My Khal Drogo dragon toon got his 'arris handed to him but my claymore toon did rather well. I just need to work on levelling up their gear for the next big game!

Once again I had a great time at FC! Will be looking forward to the next one! gg!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:50 am

Had a car show to go to so I missed this one sad
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:54 am

Thanks to the mods for setting this up, was good fun, no op fights in my world, except uparkaam with his smough, gg to you.
    ShiggyDiggyDoo
    ShiggyDiggyDoo

Post by ShiggyDiggyDoo Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:47 am

Meanwhile, at the PC event.

EVENT: Path of the Dragon - March 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 16 Tumbleweed660
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:42 am

I had no problems with anyone I came up against, to be honest I didn't really care what kind of builds I came up against, it was just fun to fight some challenging opponents compared to a lot of the people you fight elsewhere silly

I'll hold my hands up and admit I was using an elemental weapon, but the build I was using wasn't really made for the event, it was an assassin toon (Fin knows what I'm talking about, lol), so apologies for using that (and the fact that I one shotted people with firestorm a couple times I think, sorry bout that it was probably a bit fun-spongey to do that)

Anyways I admit there was less dragons than I thought there would be, but stuff like the smough cosplay were fun to fight against too big grin
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:50 am

ShiggyDiggyDoo wrote:Meanwhile, at the PC event.

EVENT: Path of the Dragon - March 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 16 Tumbleweed660
    I lol'd

Next time there's an event I'll try to make a char on the PC.
    crbngville2
    crbngville2
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by crbngville2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:57 am

Thanks to everyone for another fun event!
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:38 am

What, elemental weapons are also not welcomed?

Nor are spears, giant moms are loled at, dark mages are too eager, 2H R1 spammers have no skill, body buffs one shot kill...family masks in general are outlawed...

There's much morality issues lately, and there's formal rules...seems to me that these morality guardians are going bit too far with their lecturing...
    Skilled player can match everything and anything you could have in your arsenal, and not whine about it...

Of course, it's hard to be skilled against everything that this game have on the menue, but what, someone would like to have perfect streak, no defeat? Ever?

If you don't win ever, that's about you and not your opponent...no matter what he uses.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:14 am

I agree chiller.

To be fair though you can never beat everything with a build.. unless you're SL 200 so you have trumps for any trick in the book. Usually there is an element of it coming down to PvP rock paper scissors.

But I am surprised people have made an outcry at certain builds, or got a bit too upset when people used builds with slightly higher level. Let them do what they want, if they need an advantage to be able to win then they can rest with easy wins, its nothing to really bother about
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:30 am

I don't think people who complained care about losing. But when there's an SL 55 pvp event, in blighttown pit, with a dragon weapon theme, yes it was a bit disappointing to fight all the lightning and chaos weapons and people who triple buffed.. A lot of cool builds and good fights too, i'm not taking that away. Reim's DKGA R2 ohko smash was one of the best moments i had big grin

I have nothing against people who want to win and play competitively. That is a lot of fun too. Hell, I actually like arena pvp and forest pvp and those places are usually more about winning than anywhere else. I simply didn't expect this in an sl 55 FC. If people want to be competitive, and actually fight to win, we should have an sl 100 or 120 tournament. SL 55 is not good for that purpose since it is way too easy to make something overpowered. For me, these events are more about getting to know people in the forums and have some fun without any pressure of having to actually perform well against anyone.

GGs anyways people. Special thanks to Baal who donated some items for me (including two mail breakers silly ) Prostration Made this event much more interesting for me.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 am

Apologies that I don't have the time to make a fresh build.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:38 am

I ended up hosting for some three hours and it was fun. I managed to get some fights in there as well, even though I lost a lot of them. happy

Special thanks to Uparkaaan for doing that amazing Smough cosplay! cheers

I'd also like to apologize to the guys that invaded my world and for slaughtering them.

It's a shame I still didn't got to see reim, rant, ghadis and others in action. I never see your signs.... sad

I managed to summon Baal once, but he left (supposedly was doing something with E). I really wanted to see him in action, just like I'd to see the others guys I mentioned and more.
    Perhaps next time. winking
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:43 am

BTW Fin beating up Upark Smough with a bandits knife +0, then getting slammed. God I wish I could record it 8)
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:43 am

Serious_Much wrote:Apologies that I don't have the time to make a fresh build.
    Yes you should be ashamed. Toxic mist is way too OP!

Don't worry about it dude. People can use whatever they want. I'm glad you came Serious, i never got a chance to co-op with you in your dual caestus playthrough, so at least i got to fight your assassin happy
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:45 am

I just want to make one thing crystal clear, I do not approve single level above 55 lvl cap, not a single one, but everything else coms with a price here...you know what I'm talking about, at lvl 55 choices you make you pay for...

You can't have 64 poise, 1320 HP, fast roll and have Pursuers attuned, wielding Large Club, not having family mask on...not at 55...

So if one of the above choices turn out to be fatal for someone, well too bad!

It's sad though if dragons were few and far between...it was dragon event, that should have been mandatory...
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:48 am

I must admit, i was using large club. Was going to show up with dragon gs, dragon gaxe or dragon tooth, cause i remembered that toon had them. But to my suprise it didn't and i was too busy before the event to get them.

So I apologize anyone who felt that my club was OP. I buffed it only a few times, all against reim i think. Sorry reim! sad
    I just don't think we should restrickt too much what people may or may not use. I personally like seeing all the different builds that people are using, and i don't mind if i get one shotted or beaten by anyone. I find dying to be the best way to improve my own game.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:49 am

I made a dragon, but I was hosting so it's not like it made any difference. EVENT: Path of the Dragon - March 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 16 3358384175
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:00 am

ChillerHR wrote:I just want to make one thing crystal clear, I do not approve single level above 55 lvl cap, not a single one, but everything else coms with a price here...you know what I'm talking about, at lvl 55 choices you make you pay for...

You can't have 64 poise, 1320 HP, fast roll and have Pursuers attuned, wielding Large Club, not having family mask on...not at 55...

So if one of the above choices turn out to be fatal for someone, well too bad!

It's sad though if dragons were few and far between...it was dragon event, that should have been mandatory...

http://mmdks.com/1ebv lol i saw builds like that. anyway, you dont need a large club to ohko people. like fin said, i dont care about winning or losing, if i really wanted to try and win i would go to the forest.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 am

FinPeku wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Apologies that I don't have the time to make a fresh build.
    Yes you should be ashamed. Toxic mist is way too OP!

Don't worry about it dude. People can use whatever they want. I'm glad you came Serious, i never got a chance to co-op with you in your dual caestus playthrough, so at least i got to fight your assassin happy

Fin, I'm actually considering starting that up again big grin over easter would be fun happy
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:37 am

Serious_Much wrote:Fin, I'm actually considering starting that up again big grin over easter would be fun happy
    That would be great happy I was already tempted to necrobump your thread but i'll let you do it when you're ready.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 am

I'm gonna go do it now, lol.

I'll have to reset all the spaces though, hopefully people won't get too pissed at it silly
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:56 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:I must admit, i was using large club. Was going to show up with dragon gs, dragon gaxe or dragon tooth, cause i remembered that toon had them. But to my suprise it didn't and i was too busy before the event to get them.

So I apologize anyone who felt that my club was OP. I buffed it only a few times, all against reim i think. Sorry reim! sad
    I just don't think we should restrickt too much what people may or may not use. I personally like seeing all the different builds that people are using, and i don't mind if i get one shotted or beaten by anyone. I find dying to be the best way to improve my own game.
    Didn't bother me. I was a dumba** who didn't roll BS that obvious move (R2). If I BS you, you would still be hurting today. lol!

I actually found it exciting, knowing I could be killed at any time and kill at anytime. Everytime I pressed R2, I had time to wonder if I was going to die, or if my opponent was going to die. (And, it was a lot of time, long animation).
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:01 pm

reim0027 wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:I must admit, i was using large club. Was going to show up with dragon gs, dragon gaxe or dragon tooth, cause i remembered that toon had them. But to my suprise it didn't and i was too busy before the event to get them.

Didn't bother me. I was a dumba** who didn't roll BS that obvious move (R2). If I BS you, you would still be hurting today. lol!

I actually found it exciting, knowing I could be killed at any time and kill at anytime. Everytime I pressed R2, I had time to wonder if I was going to die, or if my opponent was going to die. (And, it was a lot of time, long animation).

Haha, yeah it was exiting to know either could kill the other with one or two hits. Kept me on my toes. Hope to meet you again in the battlefield soon reim. happy

I was suprised to see that no one tried to roll bs that r2. Would have been easy to do it cause of the long animation. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:34 pm