Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Empty character slot after deletion in the character load screen.

Techneeq
    Techneeq
    Casual
    Casual

Empty character slot after deletion in the character load screen. Empty Empty character slot after deletion in the character load screen.

Post by Techneeq Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:59 pm

So I had a total of 6 characters and I deleted one of them. The one I deleted was in the 5th slot and now I have 4 character slots, and empty slot, and then another character slot.

I am wondering if I can somehow move the 6th slot to the 5th or remove the empty slot that is between the character slots somehow because its bugging me.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Empty character slot after deletion in the character load screen. Empty Re: Empty character slot after deletion in the character load screen.

Post by morte Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:08 pm

I have basically the same issue, any help is appreciated.
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Empty character slot after deletion in the character load screen. Empty Re: Empty character slot after deletion in the character load screen.

Post by lalliman Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 pm

If it didn't happen automatically it's prolly impossible.
    At least i've never found a way to fix it. It's kinda OCD-triggering :evil:
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:14 am

If you are on PC, or Xbox, i think the save editor allows you to swap/copy save slots

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:26 am