Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Starting Gift List - Empty Last Slot?

Dooboo

Starting Gift List - Empty Last Slot? Empty Starting Gift List - Empty Last Slot?

Post by Dooboo Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Hiya,

I tried to search a bit on this topic but no go. Just recently got a friend in to start on this and didn't notice this until he created a new character as I've been busy mid-end game on my original for a while but did anyone find out why there is an empty slot at the end of the gift choosing list? or does it get populated later with something new on NG+?

Wondering if it ties in also with deprived starting with nothing maybe or something...
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Starting Gift List - Empty Last Slot? Empty Re: Starting Gift List - Empty Last Slot?

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:47 pm

No. It's the choice to start without a gift.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Starting Gift List - Empty Last Slot? Empty Re: Starting Gift List - Empty Last Slot?

Post by aceluby Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Just another difficulty if you so choose. Game is only as hard as you make it.
    Dooboo

Post by Dooboo Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 pm

I should have replied earlier and provided more details but was busy this last bit.

I'm aware of the 'NONE' option which is the one on the top when choosing a gift. I'm speaking about the mystery of the empty slot below the 2 rings at the bottom. There wasn't a need to leave a blank slot of this was proper coding but it seems purposely left there as a blank empty slot and was wondering if anyone already knew if it was populated in NG+ or some special circumstances. If you do a quick new char and go to gifts selection it's right at the bottom whereas the none option is at the top. FYI it's also not selectable from when poking around on it.

Or if it's just a haphazard gui mistake but just inquiring since this game is fully of little secrets.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:39 am