Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Magic slot : can t unequip for a 2 slot spell

Lietshain

Magic slot : can t unequip for a 2 slot spell Empty Magic slot : can t unequip for a 2 slot spell

Post by Lietshain Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 am

I have a 28 attunement score so i have 7 magic slots since a while all used with a 1 slot spell.

Recently i have gained great chaos fireball has piromancy spell which need 2 magic slots to be equiped. But i can t unequip any used slot. So i cant use my chaos fireball

All i see is to up my attunement score to 34 to get one new unused magic slot to equip my chaos fireball but it will need a lot of souls ( i m level 99 atm )

Is there any mean to pass a magic slot unused when a spell is already in ?

I find strange that it isnt possible
    LittleLuden
    LittleLuden
    Casual
    Casual

Magic slot : can t unequip for a 2 slot spell Empty Re: Magic slot : can t unequip for a 2 slot spell

Post by LittleLuden Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 am

that´s strange. just going on one of the equipped slots and pressing square does not work?
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Magic slot : can t unequip for a 2 slot spell Empty Re: Magic slot : can t unequip for a 2 slot spell

Post by strangejoy Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:47 am

Go to attune magic, select a slot, and hit the cancel button over the slot (it's the square on ps3). This will clear the slot. You can then use two-slot spells.

edited: I put in the wrong button. I've also been ninja'dMagic slot : can t unequip for a 2 slot spell 3358384175
    Lietshain

Post by Lietshain Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 am

no i have used any kind of buttons, there s no way to leave an occuped slot to a free slot again, i don t understand why
    Lietshain

Post by Lietshain Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:51 am

thanks it work, i badly selected the slot at first and that s why it doesn t function, using square button is the solution

thanks a lot
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:51 am

Lietshain wrote:no i have used any kind of buttons, there s no way to leave an occuped slot to a free slot again, i don t understand why

That's bizarre. In any event, you can use this trick: equip a dark or white sceance ring to acquire a new slot, now replace one of your old spells with a two-slot spell, unequip the ring and it will ask whether you're ok getting rid of the two slot spell, say yes, and now you'll have an empty slot.

Edit: Ninja'd again! Glad it worked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 am