Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Serious_Much
NPCWhiteMage
skarekrow13
7 posters

Shenanigan based covenant [planning phase]

NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Shenanigan based covenant [planning phase] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shenanigan based covenant [planning phase]

Post by NPCWhiteMage Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Keeper of Lore huh? *Rolls the title around in his head* Yeah, that sounds amazing. *Ego +1*

Anyway, I'll get to work on a back story idea and write it up. I'll make sure to include some humor appropriate to Gremlins, and we shall develop things from there.

I had more to write about, but for the life of me I can't remember at the moment... >_>
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Shenanigan based covenant [planning phase] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shenanigan based covenant [planning phase]

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:44 pm

NPCWhiteMage wrote:Keeper of Lore huh? *Rolls the title around in his head* Yeah, that sounds amazing. *Ego +1*

Anyway, I'll get to work on a back story idea and write it up. I'll make sure to include some humor appropriate to Gremlins, and we shall develop things from there.

I had more to write about, but for the life of me I can't remember at the moment... >_>

Shenanigan based covenant [planning phase] - Page 3 Preview?imageID=1431338&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=if%20you%20could%20include%20gizmo&text1=THAT%20WOULD%20BE%20GREAT&text2=&text3=
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Serious, I'll probably avoid any official uniform or equipment. I want a high access covenant and like I mentioned above, I'm not planning on making any more characters so green is out. Plus gear and weapons will vary greatly since our main purpose will be to create shenanigan events where we'll plan costumes and the like for the individual purpose. I think that there will be affinities instead of official gear. I would say green skin is a plus. Invading and using a KJ aura will be a plus. Strike weapons for tinkering and hammering on things will likely be an affinity. Masks might be something to avoid, as we won't want to hide our Gremlin visages with such ugliness. We can set up a code of honor similarly. I was planning on an "attack on sight" list as well as "gift on sight" and "prank on sight" lists. Basically, in order we hate ___ people, like ___ people, and are mildly annoyed by the last group.

Emergence, that seems like a pretty good summary of what we're trying to achieve.

Everyone, I will briefly update the first post but I will be adding the official covenant page very soon.

EDIT: Serious, I was going to email WhiteMage about that. I think that part of the lore is mine.....but I expect you will love it.
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:54 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:
    EDIT: Serious, I was going to email WhiteMage about that. I think that part of the lore is mine.....but I expect you will love it.
    Which part of the lore would be yours O_o
    I really don't want to make a new toon, but I might have to since I don't have a character that I can truly have fun with, all of my characters are serious and built for a purpose....but I really want to use the Asylum Hammer, because I think it is just over the top and awesome.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:58 pm

skarekrow13 wrote: I think that there will be affinities instead of official gear.

That's pretty much what I was going for. I agree we should be a wide access covenant, but as I said, for roleplaying purposes people will like to have some kind of 'typical gremlin' idea to go off, so I was suggesting what to put as suggested 'affinities' as you put it for our gremlins.

I'm gonna make mine green anyway, he's gonna be so cool silly

Last edited by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:59 pm

WhiteMage, the integration of Gizmo to the lore.....I sent you a PM.

Serious, we'll definitely have some Gremlin default concepts.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 pm

skarekrow13 wrote: We can set up a code of honor similarly. I was planning on an "attack on sight" list as well as "gift on sight" and "prank on sight" lists. Basically, in order we hate ___ people, like ___ people, and are mildly annoyed by the last group.

While that is a good idea, check it through with the admins, I'm pretty sure there's a forum wide rule against listing people's PSN/XBLs without permission so not sure we could apply this... at least officially or on this site, though private storage of the list may be possible.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:08 pm

I meant more, we hate people using sunlight spear.....attack any sunlight users on sight.

We like anyone with a KJ aura.....gift on sight.

We're annoyed by hosts with summons to gank, prank on sight
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 pm

.....But I love the sun spears sad
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Lol. Gremlin lore. I use Sunlight Blade a lot too. I'm planning on adding game mechanics in spoilers so we don't turn off potential members. I would just say, we don't care what your character has or typically uses, for a Gremlin event attune something else.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:41 pm

What is covenant policy toward masks?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Thats sounds reasonable. I'll likely make a new gremlin toon (regular or whatever if I get in the heirarchy), since i don't have any 'fitting' gremlinish toon really

and no masks.. masks suck silly
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Yeah. To wear a mask is to admit we have something to hide. We are proud to be gremlins. If anything, hats would only be worn to be silly or strange.

Personally I think the hollow knight armor is the best set for a gremlin. Looks so disjointed and a mess. big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:08 pm

I was thinking about using hollow warrior waistcloth for sure, not sure about body armour.. maybe something more raggish
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:51 pm

For a chest piece maybe the Pyromancer starting set? Or maybe the Hollow Thief Armor? They have a kind of ragged appearance.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:52 pm

There's loads I could think of... I'd just hoard a load of pieces and see what goes with my murky green skin and beautiful white head of hair
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:54 pm

Lol. I was thinking about just using a waist cloth. silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:13 pm

So..... hows the lore coming now then?
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Serious_Much wrote:So..... hows the lore coming now then?
    Doing well actually. I need to do a bit of existing lore research, specifically Velka's lore. But once I get that all sorted out it will be finished and awesome big grin
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:35 pm

I second the motion on awesome. The main page is coming along. My computer just gave me "the business" which set me back but I have a few traditions to add, maybe an intro and official inductions for interested members on the way.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 pm

This is the user covenant section, the in game lore means nothing here.

Hell according to my lore, my character created crystal magic with big hat logan and unlocked the way to use the crystal ember rather than the giant blacksmith silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Oh, and I still think that the Gremsay should be the Gremlinguist instead silly

Sounds so much more eloquent winking
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Oh, and I still think that the Gremsay should be the Gremlinguist instead silly

Sounds so much more eloquent winking

Eloquent isn't the name of the game for Gremlins silly Unless of course you are the Gremlin from Gremlins 2 who sing Frank Sinatra. That Gremlin has class.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Huh, gremsay is contingent.. that's an interesting idea
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Yeah, basically an event organizer. That way, if someone wants to bow out for an event or someone else wants to take the reins we can easily do that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:51 pm