Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
The Letter X
Hatsune Miku
Reaperfan
Mr. Tart
Digitalyzed
barrywilkins
WyrmHero
Carphil
GrinTwist
User1
14 posters

What game are you most skilled at?

The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

What game are you most skilled at? - Page 2 Empty Re: What game are you most skilled at?

Post by The Letter X Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm

No, I haven't. Is it even out yet? I probably won't get it anyway since it's on a separate disc. :|
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What game are you most skilled at? - Page 2 Empty Re: What game are you most skilled at?

Post by Jester's Tears Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Demon's Souls Well What is it
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 pm

The Letter X wrote:No, I haven't. Is it even out yet? I probably won't get it anyway since it's on a separate disc. :|
    It's good. You should play it.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
    RenegadeCop wrote:
    Vinyl Scratch wrote:Probley Okami. But that's about all I can think of right now for some reason.
    Your Cave Story skills are'nt up to scratch, soldier! Now,go and kill Ballos for me, and make yourself proud!
    600 posts! Good job!
    I'm a bit late, but thank you.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:12 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:No, I haven't. Is it even out yet? I probably won't get it anyway since it's on a separate disc. :|

I am not planning on getting another game until Dark Souls 2, but I plan on playing Dark Arisen eventually.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 pm

The Letter X wrote:
    RenegadeCop wrote:

I am not planning on getting another game until Dark Souls 2, but I plan on playing Dark Arisen eventually.
    Great! Don't want to lose out on any Dragon's Dogma, do we?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:25 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Great! Don't want to lose out on any Dragon's Dogma, do we?

Dragon's Dogma is my favorite RPG behind Dark Souls, I didn't even like Morrowind, Oblivion, Two Worlds 1 & 2, or many others. I liked Skyrim, but it only entertained me for two months.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:33 pm

The Letter X wrote:
    RenegadeCop wrote:Great! Don't want to lose out on any Dragon's Dogma, do we?

Dragon's Dogma is my favorite RPG behind Dark Souls, I didn't even like Morrowind, Oblivion, Two Worlds 1 & 2, or many others. I liked Skyrim, but it only entertained me for two months.
    I enjoy Morrowind. You really have to think about everything you do. No marker, no clear directions, no handholding. Just pure do it your own way. Oblivion was amazing too. It was easier than Morrowind, though. Two Worlds 1 was very rough around the edges, and so was 2, but they both had great potential.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:41 pm

I suppose the combat is what deterred me from most of the games I listed. Morrowind's RPG elements were excellent but the combat was laughable. Oblivion's strong suit seemed to be magic, but I have never been a fan of magic. Two Worlds were okay in every area but were just dull in my opinion.

DD's hack n' slash combat was a nice refreshing take on RPG's and Dark Souls, well Dark Souls has by far my favorite melee combat out of any game.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:26 am

Pretty good at halo. K/d is like 6.2 to 1. I'm really good at stuff made by criterion. I''ve done about 7000 races in hot pursuit 2012 and finished under the top 3 less than 200 times.
    I'm pretty good at ssx too, I'm one of those guys who platinums every single online event I participate in.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:30 am

Also,morrowind gives very clear directions, it just doesn't use a big, stupid, on screen waypoint to make sure you get where you're going. (I'm playing as we speak, as a crusader offshoot temple character and a mage.)
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:37 am

DOOM and Icewind Dale GOOGLE it tongue
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:34 am

That's...surprisingly hard to say. I can't think of a game off of the top of my head that I feel I completely dominate. Granted there're games I do exceptionally good with, but none that stick out to me as anything to be super proud of. I think the only other game I felt a great sense of accomplishment doing well in besides DkS was Ninja Gaiden 2, which is a nightmare in its own right.

Aside from that, I'd guess the Devil May Cry's, Dead Spaces [Especially DS2's multiplayer when it was active] and TF2, actually. I was pretty good at the shooting mini-game, but the hat trading got a little out of hand.

And although I can't recall them all off the top of my head, I know I've gotten quite a few achievements that've made me proud. One of which was a particular 'Don't be detected ever on Hunter' achievement for Splinter Cell: Conviction. But I have to many 100% games that it's hard to remember some. And I still really, really want to complete Path of the Master Ninja...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 10:04 pm