Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
LunarFog
Thecleric555
6 posters

Strategies for hitting fast-roll people with lightning miracles

Thecleric555
    Thecleric555

Strategies for hitting fast-roll people with lightning miracles Empty Strategies for hitting fast-roll people with lightning miracles

Post by Thecleric555 Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Does anyone know a good way to actually be effective with the miracles lightning spear, great lightning, and sunlight spear? I'm currently making a faith/spear build that mainly uses these spears but the only time i hit anyone in pvp is if they medium roll-fat roll :cyclops: and if i use tranquil walk of peace 🇳🇴 .
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Strategies for hitting fast-roll people with lightning miracles Empty Re: Strategies for hitting fast-roll people with lightning miracles

Post by LunarFog Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm

I doubt that there's going to be a way. The only thing you can actually do is get 45 dex to get max casting speed, and always have it ready as a counter for if someone tries to cast a spell, heal, or tries to do a really really slow R2 attack.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Strategies for hitting fast-roll people with lightning miracles Empty Re: Strategies for hitting fast-roll people with lightning miracles

Post by The Letter X Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:50 pm

I see a few people unlocking and just aiming straight down to hit their opponent if they try to roll towards them.

I can't really give you much advice besides trying to time it to hit your opponent as they exit their roll rather than during.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Oh yea. What Letter X said reminded me that you can get good at free aiming.

You can also make sure to stand in water and then hit the water and it'll spread out alot.
    Thecleric555
    Thecleric555

Post by Thecleric555 Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:55 pm

LunarFog wrote:Oh yea. What Letter X said reminded me that you can get good at free aiming.

You can also make sure to stand in water and then hit the water and it'll spread out alot.

Thanks i'll try the moonlight butterfly pvp area.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:39 pm

I'd just twop. Otherwise its really unlikely to work well.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 pm

If you're in any sort of water, you can unlock and throw it at the water. If you've fought the Sanctuary Guardian, then you can probably guess what happens next.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm

45 Dex and let lag do the work lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:59 am