Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Maneater_Mildred
Serious_Much
Mr. Tart
sure-magicians
densetsushun
9 posters

Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard

densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard - Page 3 Empty Re: Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 am

Agreed, we shall not speak of this topic any further in this sacred house.

Lore is carefully being exhumed and researched, though the accursed Way of White has destroyed most of our sacred writings. We know little of our forefathers, or the truth of the mighty Lord Gwyn, but we know this:
    He was in possession of the Sunlight Beard.
    His Son, our Lord and Saviour, Solaire, was banished by the wicked Gwyndolyn, for he had a glorious Beard and Gwyndolyn did not. His jealousy drove him to such vile acts.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard - Page 3 Empty Re: Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:59 am

skarekrow13 wrote:On a completed unrelated note to a Gremissary being sent for discussion....

Where do you guys keep your silverware?
    We have a cache of shaving utensils brought to us by misguided pilgrims believing them to have belonged to Lord Gwyn, and thus believing in their holiness. You may take all you want, as we know our Lord cared not for such nonsense.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 pm

*Pilfer* *pilfer* *pilfer*

As a cultural offering, please accept this latest edition of our official news outlet The Tinkering Times
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:07 pm

densetsushun wrote:Agreed, we shall not speak of this topic any further in this sacred house.

Lore is carefully being exhumed and researched, though the accursed Way of White has destroyed most of our sacred writings. We know little of our forefathers, or the truth of the mighty Lord Gwyn, but we know this:
    He was in possession of the Sunlight Beard.
    His Son, our Lord and Saviour, Solaire, was banished by the wicked Gwyndolyn, for he had a glorious Beard and Gwyndolyn did not. His jealousy drove him to such vile acts.

Fear not, Brother of the Beard. For i have found scrolls, hidden by Gwyn himself. I found these elderly scrolls inside of the beard of his statue. I realize that i have disgraced the holy beard by touching what should not be touched. But i believe that it is justified by the fact that i found some of our own history. Praise the Beard, brother! Prayer
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:
    Fear not, Brother of the Beard. For i have found scrolls, hidden by Gwyn himself. I found these elderly scrolls inside of the beard of his statue. I realize that i have disgraced the holy beard by touching what should not be touched. But i believe that it is justified by the fact that i found some of our own history. Praise the Beard, brother! Prayer
    A most joyous occasion, brother. Praise the Beard! Praise the Sun
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:09 pm

If you defile my beard, I swear I will destroy that soul patch, and give you an instant man beard!
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:33 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:If you defile my beard, I swear I will destroy that soul patch, and give you an instant man beard!

Are you threatening me? You do realize i'm a Bearded Bishop, do you not? Stand down, Apostle of the Beard, or i'll have your head!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:44 pm

...But I thought people of high standing always have the All-Father style beard. Also, my head is not too valuable, take it, if you want, but make sure to return it.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:37 am

I know it's heresy but I have tried not to shave for a few days, really liking my Don Johnson Miami Vice five o'clock shadow/designer stubble but it seems I am the only one in my family that feels that way.
    Please advise bearded bishops...
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:02 am

Mr. Tart wrote:Oh but of course. I never said one mustn't shave. As sinful as it may be, we're but mere men bound to walk the earth and SHAVE! We can't stop it. It must happen. I was simply proposing the rule of respecting beard by not speaking of it here, in our sacred haven.

You are forgiven, brother, for it is only human to sin. Shave, but do so with caution, and respect the beard. Praise the beard, Apostle of the Stache!
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:03 am

Just so I'm sure I'm not missing anyone:
    We have Mr Tart, RenegadeCop, sure-magicians and myself. Animaaal and Grintwist have both shown interest in joining our brotherhood but have yet to wear their devotion. Am I missing any potential applicants/members?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Bumping this, because I finished my initiation ages ago. Still growing the beard!
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:30 am

We need to assemble the lore!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 am

How will the lore work?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:16 pm

The lore needs to be worthy of His Beard.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:34 pm

And His beard is extremely hard to be worthy of. This may be harder than expected.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:31 am

BeardBUMP!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:33 am

Sushi!
    We need you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:29 pm