Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
reim0027
Animaaal
Bloodpact91
Dibsville
8 posters

How they should fix dark magic

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

How they should fix dark magic - Page 2 Empty Re: How they should fix dark magic

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:27 pm

fair enough, I'm actually okay at using the wiki now.. Hopefully I can help with some more important parts in DkS2 (if i get it obv), than just changing a number that makes little difference silly
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

How they should fix dark magic - Page 2 Empty Re: How they should fix dark magic

Post by Rynn Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Dark Orb is too large for someone to just "walk under it", this isn't a soul spear. It's also too large for someone to just walk around it while you cast. Someone an't back-stab you during Dark Orb unless they roll-stab or get to your back before you finish casting.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Thank you for changing it to 7 orbs.
    Rynn wrote:Dark Orb is too large for someone to just "walk under it", this isn't a soul spear. It's also too large for someone to just walk around it while you cast. Someone an't back-stab you during Dark Orb unless they roll-stab or get to your back before you finish casting.
    I've had many people walk right under my Orb, but that may be from lag. I'll test on that too when I get to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:53 pm