Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Here to help the people trying to kill the bell gargoyles SL 28/9!!!PSN

karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Here to help the people trying to kill the bell gargoyles SL 28/9!!!PSN Empty Here to help the people trying to kill the bell gargoyles SL 28/9!!!PSN

Post by karchun Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:35 pm

May not be the strongest here but if you want you can summon me on call (4-8pm UK time) psn id: J450N5H1U

I'm a sorcerer so i have soul arrows and heavy soul arrows + lots of firebombs. If you are able to summon me you could if you'd like summon the knight of solaire/another player + me and we all benefit from this - if you want i can distract while you try to cut his tail off for gargoyle weapon happy
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Here to help the people trying to kill the bell gargoyles SL 28/9!!!PSN Empty Re: Here to help the people trying to kill the bell gargoyles SL 28/9!!!PSN

Post by Green__Eagle Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 am

You're a bit high to be helping against the gargoyles. I'm seeing a lot of action there at SL 8 and SL 25. You could also try to help players against the Gaping Dragon in the Depths.

A lot of people are doing low-level runs. Both of my guys have helped people against Bed of Chaos and Nito. I still haven't been summoned or see people to help me against the Four Kings.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Here to help the people trying to kill the bell gargoyles SL 28/9!!!PSN Empty Re: Here to help the people trying to kill the bell gargoyles SL 28/9!!!PSN

Post by aceluby Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 pm

You'll get better results in the depths

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:32 am