Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Need help with Hellkite Wyvern please!

undeadcreepshow
    undeadcreepshow

Need help with Hellkite Wyvern please! Empty Need help with Hellkite Wyvern please!

Post by undeadcreepshow Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:41 pm

This is the Dragon that you get the Drake sword from and he isn't going back to his spot in the bridge. I've done other objectives and killed other bosses in the game and decided for completion sake i wanted to go back and kill this Dragon but he is no longer there. Ive tried everything like going to another zone then back into Undead Perish, I've walked the path from Firelink Shrine all the way back to the bridge, tried reloading the game multiple times and there Dragon isn't coming back. Is there a certain point in the game where the dragon is no longer accessible to kill? Please help
    billionthswine187
    billionthswine187

Need help with Hellkite Wyvern please! Empty Re: Need help with Hellkite Wyvern please!

Post by billionthswine187 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:34 am

I'm not sure if its still in the game but there was a glitch where the dragon would just die when it flew away. I don't really remember what had to happen for it to happen. The only way you would know is when you were around the Parish you would have gotten a random 2K souls, thats the only thing I can think of.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Need help with Hellkite Wyvern please! Empty Re: Need help with Hellkite Wyvern please!

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:12 am

Did you activate the Sunlight Altar bonfire?
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:04 am

Walk from one side of the bridge to the other
    undeadcreepshow
    undeadcreepshow

Post by undeadcreepshow Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:03 am

Yes i did activate the Sunlight Altar, but the Dragon wasn't coming back even before i activated it. I have walked back and forth across the bridge multiple times in both directions. I never received any random souls, i would of noticed i always keep a good eye on how many souls i have. Is there any point in the game you can actually progress to far and he will disappear? I've made it pretty far in the game, i wanted to go back and kill the Dragon just to say i did
    billionthswine187
    billionthswine187

Post by billionthswine187 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:55 pm

No the dragon won't just disappear after awhile since I have two PVP characters that are ready to go to Gywn, and haven't killed the dragon. And any time I go to the Burg the dragon is on the bridge.
    undeadcreepshow
    undeadcreepshow

Post by undeadcreepshow Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:30 pm

I don't know what happened to him them. I never killed him or never got any random souls just for him accidentaly dying
    Veradox
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Veradox Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:54 am

Have the same issue - the Hellkite bastard just retreated without saying goodbye, and never showed up. On the other hand - I had some "success" on one of my characters where he came back, after you screw around the spot on middle of the bridge (in the safe zone opposite to the stairs). I just don't understand how to guarantee a force return.

I bet he has his own business to mind, and a schedule to visit the bridge happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:12 am