Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
divinebeanpole
jimmyc0341
ADirtySlate
Juutas
Jodecho
AdamantzZ3R0
nsane32
Mr. Tart
trzzy
reim0027
Soris Ice Goldwing
Mrfragglez
billionthswine187
Phoenix Rising
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Letter X
xRamenatorx
WaLKA
KrazykevS10
Rynn
24 posters

X-box fightclub: Cosplay Week, May 4th.

Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

X-box fightclub: Cosplay Week, May 4th. - Page 7 Empty Re: X-box fightclub: Cosplay Week, May 4th.

Post by Jodecho Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:45 pm

arg i wanted to be @ that but i had family in town, i hope the turnout was good (im not reading through 10 pages to find out) and you do it every week, ill definately be there for the next one.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

X-box fightclub: Cosplay Week, May 4th. - Page 7 Empty Re: X-box fightclub: Cosplay Week, May 4th.

Post by The Letter X Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:06 pm

The main problem is that we can't host an FC in an area that everyone might not have access to. Don't want to leave anyone out.
    AdamantzZ3R0
    AdamantzZ3R0

Post by AdamantzZ3R0 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Well i dont know anyone without the DLC. But i cant really tell which area's are a part of the DLC. Because I only play DS for 3 months and i buyed the PTD Version.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:25 pm

The Letter X wrote:The main problem is that we can't host an FC in an area that everyone might not have access to. Don't want to leave anyone out.

Oh alright. Well either way i still like the idea of switching locations in cycles
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:32 pm

DLC is anything beyond the Sanctuary Guardian.
    AdamantzZ3R0
    AdamantzZ3R0

Post by AdamantzZ3R0 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Ty Pendant.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:54 pm

I thought the dlc was anything beyond the portal in dark root basin? Sanctuary guardian included.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:56 pm

^Yes, I'm sure that's what Pendant meant.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:27 am

@Rynn nevermind about putting it up on youtube i was able to watch it. I noticed a few of your comments on my fights. My first fight you asked if i even touched X lol hurtful but was having trouble adjusting to the lock range silly .Same thing when you commented on me later and said my form needed work xD that lock range was to blame haha. Though i eventually got used to it which is why my last fights were better and i was finally able to beat X and get revenge lol! (which you seemed really surprised by? Point Forward Is he a God lol)
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 am

After your first battle I'd written your skill off as lower than it was. By the end of the night, I had wished you had a red stone so that we could fight.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:20 am

I'm not that good; I still have a long ways I'd like to go. I was satisfied with my performance in the FC but still wish I did better.

By the way, Ramenator, that free for all we had going at the end was pretty hilarious. I only wish the blue didn't invade so we could have finished that duel.

I edited the first part of this post because it did not sound too good.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 pm

@Rynn its all good haha if i were in your shoes i wouldve thought i was awful too; even my "better" fights had mistakes i usually dont make. Ill use a red sign next time for sure. Also this is why i suggested a switch in location sometimes because ive fought a few of the FC members in township and they displayed much more skill/played like different people than what i saw in dark anor londo

@X haha yea my "is he a God" comment was just a joke xD ive got a good concept of your skill level vs mine from our fights in township. And yea i summoned you cause i was bored of waiting lol and then those invaders appeared and one took advantage of the parry dmg you had just given me and backstabbed me (by the way that parry completely surprised me because i thought you were still two handing your weapon; poor lighting :suspect: ). We were having a fun fight though.
    AdamantzZ3R0
    AdamantzZ3R0

Post by AdamantzZ3R0 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Ehhm. If someone wants to upgrade a Fire or Chaos weapon... I just got 4 Red Slabs as I walked through Izalith. My luck... So just message me if YOU need them. Yeah i´m talking to you! With my bad english.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:17 pm

I'll have to try some other saturday. I spent about thirty minutes dropping and re-dropping my sign before I gave up and went to another FC. I think I was having some connection issues or something. Oh well...there will be other days. X-box fightclub: Cosplay Week, May 4th. - Page 7 3358384175
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Phoenix Rising wrote:I'll have to try some other saturday. I spent about thirty minutes dropping and re-dropping my sign before I gave up and went to another FC. I think I was having some connection issues or something. Oh well...there will be other days. X-box fightclub: Cosplay Week, May 4th. - Page 7 3358384175
    My deepest apologies.
    AdamantzZ3R0
    AdamantzZ3R0

Post by AdamantzZ3R0 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:43 pm

I think i can fight for like one hour next Saturday. Mainly because i just found some new toys and need test subjects , hehe.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:46 pm

AdamantzZ3R0 wrote:i just found some new toys and need test subjects
    Well, I am insulted by your lewd comment sir.
    AdamantzZ3R0
    AdamantzZ3R0

Post by AdamantzZ3R0 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:51 pm

You would never be a test subject , Rynn D: !
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:53 pm

AdamantzZ3R0 wrote:I think i can fight for like one hour next Saturday. Mainly because i just found some new toys and need test subjects , hehe.

By "toys" do you mean the weapons you just invaded me with? I believe i saw a katana though you switched back to a rapier. If you need "test" people im really good with both and could give advice maybe
    AdamantzZ3R0
    AdamantzZ3R0

Post by AdamantzZ3R0 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:56 pm

No by toys i mean weapons that i dont really use and i used katanas since i started with PvP. But yes i just upgraded my Iaito and Claw to +15.
    AdamantzZ3R0
    AdamantzZ3R0

Post by AdamantzZ3R0 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Btw i will crush you next time. Just because of the Firebomb-spam.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Rynn wrote:
    Phoenix Rising wrote:I'll have to try some other saturday. I spent about thirty minutes dropping and re-dropping my sign before I gave up and went to another FC. I think I was having some connection issues or something. Oh well...there will be other days. X-box fightclub: Cosplay Week, May 4th. - Page 7 3358384175
    My deepest apologies.

No apology necessary. Not your fault. My Xbox has....issues. lol!
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:05 pm

@Admantz Ah okay. Well we seem to be on the same server so if you invade again you should heal and stick around for a second so we can get more than one match in xD

Hehe yea i firebomb spammed at the end because you had like 59hp left and i still had a full bar and thought i could get away with it plus itd be hilarious. Forgive me Prostration
    AdamantzZ3R0
    AdamantzZ3R0

Post by AdamantzZ3R0 Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Never....
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Come at me bro Well What is it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:25 am