Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
WarriorOfSunlight
Carphil
Pargar-theGreat
LOLRagezzz
russiannightmare
Toastfacekillah
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
RANT
Maneater_Mildred
User
reim0027
Mayerling
16 posters

I have no friends but Solaire...

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I have no friends but Solaire... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have no friends but Solaire...

Post by User Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Carphil wrote:"I have no friends but Solaire"

Exacly how I felt in my first playthrough. Messed up leveling too much, could not play online, Solaire helped me beat most bosses, even Gwyn. He was my first Dark Souls friend big grin

Rapiers are very quick and effective at PVP, you may find out they don't hit hard but that's the idea, you hit multiple times and don't get hit. I use one Enchanced Estoc in my mage and I have to say I love it, the moveset is very good, those slice moves really help because its a feature that other rapiers don't have.

My first was the Knight of Carim, Laurtec. He' still my friend, despite how I kill him for his inventory. It's just Buisness.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

I have no friends but Solaire... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have no friends but Solaire...

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:15 pm

the spell power within saps life fast, and the damage you do doesn't increase with an upgraded pyro hand but the damage the spell does TO you is boosted, so use an unupgraded pyro hand if you do use power within. also fire resin adds 80 fire damage, gold resin adds 120 lightning damage.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Pargar-theGreat wrote:accidic if you ever need help testing let me know Pargar-theGreat on ps3

It's ok. I am mostly finished, but I just not really free to write. I will soon, trust me. I am just busy. Unless you want to see horrible grammar VIA IPod, which is my only connection here.
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Solaire is the best friend to have, he's a top bro who'll never betray you.....unless he finds sunlight maggots.
    Praise the Sun
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Mayerling - are you going to be on tonight? I'll be on in about 2-3 hours from now. We could spar and practice, if you want.
    Mayerling
    Mayerling

Post by Mayerling Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:10 pm

It's true, guys. A boss fight where Solaire is vanquished...is not a victory. Wish I could get all angry and regenerate all my health and get a freaking lightning hammer when that happened, though.

Toastfacekillah wrote:
    Only that you're using it in your LH so you won't be able to buff it with anything. I found that Chaos +5 (with 10 humanity) out performs other elementals and +15 (in the LH). If you've any intention of using it in your RH then you may want to make it +15, but you mentioned you weren't really into slower weapons.
    Okay cool, chaos it is then. I'm always low on humanity, but I suppose if I get better at PVP that one will resolve itself...

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:the spell power within saps life fast,
    and the damage you do doesn't increase with an upgraded pyro hand but
    the damage the spell does TO you is boosted, so use an unupgraded pyro
    hand if you do use power within. also fire resin adds 80 fire damage,
    gold resin adds 120 lightning damage.
    Ah right, thanks...eem, daft question, which vendor sells the gold pine resin again? Thingy of Zena only has three?

reim0027 wrote:Mayerling - are you going to be on tonight? I'll be
    on in about 2-3 hours from now. We could spar and practice, if you
    want.
    Ah, sorry, just seen this as I'm off to bed. I ended up being afk most of the night anyway, friend kept knocking on my door about some tragedy or another (I live in uni dorms). I should be on from about 8 p.m. GMT tomorrow though, if you'll be about?
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:54 pm

To get the best out of chaos you're gotta hold +10 humnaity all the time. You can farm up a ton of humanity from the rates in the depths. Just have a find score of 410. Once you get your route sorted (so you don't drop into any holes where the basilisks are) its very easy to accumulate loads in an hour or so.

Gold resin can be farmed from the Mushroom family in the Forest pretty easily too.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:50 am

Mayerling wrote:It's true, guys. A boss fight where Solaire is vanquished...is not a victory. Wish I could get all angry and regenerate all my health and get a freaking lightning hammer when that happened, though.

I killed Solaire the other day just to finish off an invader, I knew what he was trying to do, but I already have Solaire's Armor so he's of no use to me twisted

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:09 am

If you need a tank with a big axe I'll help you take down those bosses. I dont know if my SL 120 will survive NG ++, specially FOUR KINGS. LOL
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:19 am

Mayerling - I'm usually on from 10pm - 12am CST (GMT - 6).
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:39 am

WyrmHero wrote:If you need a tank with a big axe I'll help you take down those bosses. I dont know if my SL 120 will survive NG ++, specially FOUR KINGS. LOL

I did them today, they aren't actually that bad dishing out damage, pretty easy still with a teammate. Solo would be tough though, hard to drop one quick enough on your own before another one pops up and you're overrun.
    Mayerling
    Mayerling

Post by Mayerling Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:49 pm

WyrmHero wrote:If you need a tank with a big axe I'll help you take down those bosses. I dont know if my SL 120 will survive NG ++, specially FOUR KINGS. LOL

That would actually be great happy just Izalith and Catacombs needed as I've already taken care of the four kings. I struggled with them so much just on NG as a extremely light melee build, took me probably longer than most other bosses put together, but I got the dodging down and now I pretty much perfect them on NG. Bit harder after NG but still entirely doable solo. I reckon struggling a lot on one boss can really pay off long-term!

reim0027 wrote:Mayerling - I'm usually on from 10pm - 12am CST (GMT - 6).
    Damn, that's like 4-6 a.m. for me! Urgh, why is the world so round...
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Use rotten pine resin noone ever Expects poison attacks and they panic when there poisoned then you can eitha let them heal or you can grief them
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:13 pm

amen to that billy, my poison approach always throws people off
    Mayerling
    Mayerling

Post by Mayerling Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Hmm, that's certainly an idea...is it considered cheap to not let them heal?

Are you going to be on at all tonight, Pargar?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Ill let them heal if there not trying to fish for backstabs if there trying that then sod em ill agro them until there health depltetes
    Shredder937
    Shredder937

Post by Shredder937 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:42 pm

I have barely any friends on psn either so I'll gladly be your fiend and help out in anyway psn:shredder937
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:07 pm

yea i'll be on tongiht. i have a fun approach to the woods, and its a lot more fun than the usual woods experience imo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:09 am