Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

CALLING ALL FORMER LOW LVL BB GLITCHERS [Ps3]

Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

CALLING ALL FORMER LOW LVL BB GLITCHERS [Ps3] Empty CALLING ALL FORMER LOW LVL BB GLITCHERS [Ps3]

Post by Derpwraith Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 am

HOOK ME UP WITH SOME GEAR! tongue

Trying to make a build that Automancer fixed for me (Even though he called me a dumbass).
    Too lazy for PvEing my way to making it, besides I fear I'll mess my guy up. Shrug

If anyone has ANY of these items and about around beginner level (like 1-7 maybe?), LET ME KNOW! big grin

Mask of the Child :mask-child:

Armor of Thorns

Havels Gauntlets & Leggings

FaP Ring

Havel's Ring

Obsidian Greatsword+5

Chaos Shotel+5 :weap-chaos:

Grass Crest Shield

Composite Bow

Poison Arrows

Lots o' Hero/Great Hero Souls and/or Boss Souls.

LOL Thats like all of the equipment for my build thats how lazy I am. :bas:
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

CALLING ALL FORMER LOW LVL BB GLITCHERS [Ps3] Empty Re: CALLING ALL FORMER LOW LVL BB GLITCHERS [Ps3]

Post by nsane32 Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:54 am

sorry none will exist on this forum well who are not too afraid that will trade with you personally I dont have anything against BBG but I dont do it
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

CALLING ALL FORMER LOW LVL BB GLITCHERS [Ps3] Empty Re: CALLING ALL FORMER LOW LVL BB GLITCHERS [Ps3]

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:02 am

hmmm i can help but even havels ring? aree you blind or what lol!
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:07 am

I doubt anyone from that time still has any of their BB'd characters, honestly. I know I personally wiped my character list clean and deleted everything when the DLC hit consoles so that I could have a fresh start, and I've read posts here from at least 2 others who did the same. Contrary to what nsane says, I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to help out if they could, but you're asking for a very rare thing now. Even those who didn't wipe their characters probably have just lost them through the natural process of constantly making new builds and eventually overwriting the old BB'd toons.

Honestly though, except for the Obsidian Greatsword and Chaos Shotel, all of those items can be pretty easily obtained, even on unlevelled characters. If this is for a low-level challenge run, then the thorn armor would probably be the hardest, but only because of how far you have to go in the game to get it. Just focus on upgrading weapons and armor as much and as fast as possible.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:18 am

I could just simply get you the gear not all maxed out tho but im not on PSN
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:51 am

Reaperfan wrote:I doubt anyone from that time still has any of their BB'd characters, honestly. I know I personally wiped my character list clean and deleted everything when the DLC hit consoles so that I could have a fresh start, and I've read posts here from at least 2 others who did the same. Contrary to what nsane says, I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to help out if they could, but you're asking for a very rare thing now. Even those who didn't wipe their characters probably have just lost them through the natural process of constantly making new builds and eventually overwriting the old BB'd toons.

Honestly though, except for the Obsidian Greatsword and Chaos Shotel, all of those items can be pretty easily obtained, even on unlevelled characters. If this is for a low-level challenge run, then the thorn armor would probably be the hardest, but only because of how far you have to go in the game to get it. Just focus on upgrading weapons and armor as much and as fast as possible.

i still have my BB toons. those are the ones i use for trading

add me i will help
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    Reaperfan wrote:I doubt anyone from that time still has any of their BB'd characters, honestly. I know I personally wiped my character list clean and deleted everything when the DLC hit consoles so that I could have a fresh start, and I've read posts here from at least 2 others who did the same. Contrary to what nsane says, I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to help out if they could, but you're asking for a very rare thing now. Even those who didn't wipe their characters probably have just lost them through the natural process of constantly making new builds and eventually overwriting the old BB'd toons.

i still have my BB toons. those are the ones i use for trading

add me i will help
    Sweet I'll add you on my new account:x_-Vizionary-_x
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 pm

I only called you a dumbass in retaliation of you calling others a moron. So, apologies for that. You don't need to find a low lvl BB glitcher. Get the cracked orbs in Firelink and invade a high lvl who can help. Meet at the Moon pit or something, that's what i do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:47 pm