Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Logan's vs Demon's Catalyst ? (dark magic)

nopseudoidea

Logan's vs Demon's Catalyst ? (dark magic) Empty Logan's vs Demon's Catalyst ? (dark magic)

Post by nopseudoidea Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:48 am

I'm creating this topic because I haven't found any answers and the chracter builder doesn't count the scaling of the catalysts ... The character I'm working on will have 50 strength and 50 intelligence. Will the Demon's Catalyst be better for dark magic than Logan's Catalyst, since it scales with STR and DEX (D/D/B/-) ?

Oh, and another little question : what's the AR of the Manus Catalyst R2 ?

Thanks for your help !
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Logan's vs Demon's Catalyst ? (dark magic) Empty Re: Logan's vs Demon's Catalyst ? (dark magic)

Post by Elifia Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:51 am

The scaling is only for melee attacks. Demon's Catalyst is never the best catalyst, unless you want it specifically for the melee attack.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Logan's vs Demon's Catalyst ? (dark magic) Empty Re: Logan's vs Demon's Catalyst ? (dark magic)

Post by Heroez Blade Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:54 am

With 50 intel your best choice would be logans catalyst. The magic adjust is a lot higher and it doesnt half your spells. The demons catalyst doesnt half either but its not as good.
    nopseudoidea

Post by nopseudoidea Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:04 am

I'll stay with Logan's then. Thank you !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:25 am