Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Stuck in Undead Asylum, New Game+

undeadcreepshow
    undeadcreepshow

Stuck in Undead Asylum, New Game+ Empty Stuck in Undead Asylum, New Game+

Post by undeadcreepshow Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:55 pm

I beat the game today and go straight back into New Game+ and start over again. I get to the Asylum Demon and defeat him in the first encounter to get his Demon's Great Hammer but he did not drop Big Pilgrims Key to unlock the door behind him. I also read than if you defeat the Asylum Demon on the first try that instead Oscar, Knight of Astora will drop the key instead(the guy that gives you the flask) well i go to where he is and the only thing he dropped was Undead Asylum 2F West Key. Is this a known bug? Also is there any way to restart my current characters New Game+ again and maybe try to fix the glitch? Thanks
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Stuck in Undead Asylum, New Game+ Empty Re: Stuck in Undead Asylum, New Game+

Post by morte Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:33 pm

You still have to get the key from Oscar, so I don't know what happened. Just try wandering around and doing a quit/reload.
    Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:37 pm

My friend has had the same problem as you on PC, he reloaded the game and the key was there so hopefully it will work for you as well!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:27 pm