Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Latitoast
Micha369
6 posters

some help for Artorias NG+ melee?

Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

some help for Artorias NG+ melee? Empty some help for Artorias NG+ melee?

Post by Micha369 Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Hello folks,

I don't manage this Artorias in NG+

I have such a high SL, but I simply cannot beat him!
    My SL ist 157! Please do not laugh at me!

Can anybody help me with this? Is it possible at all to summon help for this fight?

Windows-PC Version DS Prepaired To Die.

If I stay far away from him hi does his big jumping attack and that hits me very often! I simply cannot dodge this!

Thanks!

Best Wishes
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

some help for Artorias NG+ melee? Empty Re: some help for Artorias NG+ melee?

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:09 pm

If you have the fat roll, you're doing it wrong.

Watch his move set, and dodge the big jump to the left. It's tricky to dodge, roll when he starts to descend.

about 10/10 times a roll works against this guy. I know this from fighting him without a shield.

And if you have a poise wrecking weapon, attack him when he does the Dark Charge thingy, it staggers him and he doesn't get a damage boost.
    Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Micha369 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:38 am

Thanks to all for your replies!

Latitoast wrote:
    And if you have a poise wrecking weapon, attack him when he does the Dark Charge thingy, it staggers him and he doesn't get a damage boost.

What are good poise wrecking weapons?
    Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:04 am

Any greatsword or ultra greatsword (claymore, zwei, etc) or 2-hand something fast like a falchion and rip into him when he tries to charge. Good luck!
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:28 pm

I always dodge the big jump by running/rolling towards him. You don't even have to think about timing if you go near him. It always works. His triple jump attack is best dodged by rolling left though.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Djem wrote:I always dodge the big jump by running/rolling towards him. You don't even have to think about timing if you go near him. It always works. His triple jump attack is best dodged by rolling left though.
    I always roll right, and it works too

If i'm not mistaken, the high jump attack has fixed distance, and if you're too close or too far, it will always miss, if you happen to be at the right place for him to hit you, you must dodge away from him right before it lands.
    The goo blob that appears can do damage as well
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:00 am

Ah, his triple jump. I mind the time when I had a fully upgrade fire halbred and for every time he struck the ground, I was able to hit him and move counter-clockwise to hit him again on his next strike.

I love co-op'ing with that character.

Which reminds me (a little bit off-topic). In the Royal Wood those pitchfork guys used to drop a four-pronged pitchfork. It seems I have never received one since the last patch. I always get some type of moss instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:08 am