Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[XBOX] Need low SL with RSS to transfer something.[RESOLVED]

Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

[XBOX] Need low SL with RSS to transfer something.[RESOLVED] Empty [XBOX] Need low SL with RSS to transfer something.[RESOLVED]

Post by Bloodpact91 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 pm

The title says it all , or almost. I am making a painting guardian build and i want to stop it at level 20. I haven't created it yet but i have all the gear upgraded and ready on my SL 120 so i was wondering if anyone had a SL from 1 to 20 with the RSS and could help me transfer the items over.

I can give you anything you need ( assuming i have it)

Thanks for reading this happy

Last edited by Bloodpact91 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

[XBOX] Need low SL with RSS to transfer something.[RESOLVED] Empty Re: [XBOX] Need low SL with RSS to transfer something.[RESOLVED]

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Blood, any level can use the RSS. So, I don't think you need a specification. They can be summoned by any level. silly
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

[XBOX] Need low SL with RSS to transfer something.[RESOLVED] Empty Re: [XBOX] Need low SL with RSS to transfer something.[RESOLVED]

Post by Bloodpact91 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:55 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Blood, any level can use the RSS. So, I don't think you need a specification. They can be summoned by any level. silly

I know , but the build is brand new ( not even created yet) and i want the equipement from the start , so i myself wont have the RSS so i need somebody within my level range to have it. But thanks happy
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:05 pm

I never considered it from that perspective, sorry. And I just deleted my sl1! For gods sake..
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:I never considered it from that perspective, sorry. And I just deleted my sl1! For gods sake..

Damnit Renegade!

Lol silly I'll find someone , eventually winking
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm

I hate myself sometimes.. happy
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Still looking for someone happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:41 am