Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Soris Ice Goldwing
JamieJae
skarekrow13
GrinTwist
ResIsBestStat
densetsushun
tinypantha
Serious_Much
Virulas
DemonOfFate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dibsville
User1
17 posters

The Insane: Official Covenant Talk Only.

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

The Insane: Official Covenant Talk Only. Empty The Insane: Official Covenant Talk Only.

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 pm

So far, me, Grintwist, and Dibsville are in. We have 2 potential recruits, and are recruiting more! Anyone insane enough to join?!

We are the Insane, a group of clever, illogical, hilarious individuals, who wear our chest head at all times! No other clothes! Our history dates back to 1 hour ago, where I decided to come up with this, and with the help of my confidants, Grin and Dibs, we are here, recruiting more people to our cause!

The ranks are:

Naked Man: Just join up, and be insane.

Fat Naked Man: Collect 4 pieces of Rubbish.

Havel: Collect more rubbish, and 4 Pendants, and bear a titanite Slab (Sponsored by Excavating Supply Co. - Keep a Diggin'), white, or normal.

Renegade's Cat: The title of ultimate honour! You must be able to exploit every exploit in the game, and have immense Back Massage fishing skills!

Potential recruits so far: Carphil. EeAyEss. If you want to join, me, Grin, or Dibs will pm you.

Members: Soris Ice Goldwing, Grintwist, me, Dibsville, Whatdoesthependantdo?, DemonofFate, TinyPantha, densetsushun, BeeSeaEss, Vinyl Scratch, Virulas, ResIsBestStat, Vadoom, Insane21, Latitoast, twilightwarwolf.

Consoles members are on: Soris: Xbox. Grin: PS3. Me: Xbox. Dibs: PS3. Whatdoesthependantdo?: Xbox. DemonofFate: PS3. TinyPantha: Xbox. densetsushun: PS3. BeeSeaEss: PS3. Vinyl Scratch: PS3. Virulas: PS3. ResIsBestStat: PC. Vadoom: PS3. sfcc: PS3. Latitoast: Xbox. Insane21: Xbox. twilightwarwolf: PS3.

Titles that members have: Soris: Assistant leader. Grin: Assistant leader. Me: Leader. Dibs: Assistant leader, Marvelous Chest-er.. Whatdoesthependantdo?: Naked Man. DemonofFate: Fat Naked Man. TinyPantha: Naked Man. densetsushun: Naked Man. BeeSeaEss: Naked Man. Virulas: Naked Man. ResIsBestStat: Naked Man. Vadoom: Naked Man. sfcc: Naked Man. Latitoast: Lautrec. Insane21: Lautrec. twilightwarwolf: Lautrec, Marvelous Chest-er.

Also, to rank up, your character must be wearing only a chest head before ranking up.

Side ranks:

Lautrec: Must consume a Fire Keeper Soul. A Leader, Havel, or Fat Naked Man must see you do it.

Ganker: Must donate a total of 99 humanity to fellow insane brethren.

Ice Team: Me, or Soris must invite you. No specified reason.

Knight of Resistance- Level up resistance and use only weapons that are the opposite of resistance a.k.a poison ****

Knight of Nobody- Kill 100 people, you must use hidden weapon for every kill

Knight of Perverts- Dark Hand suck all female NPC's and stroke Priscilla's tail, you must do this while having the chest head and must do it on NG++

Knight of Renegade- Play Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 and be renegade every time....LOL JUST KIDDING....Kill every NPC in NG+++

Naked God- You obtain this rank if you manage to kill 2 gankers using the chest head and raw gauntlets.

The true Insane- Create the Insane official build (Without cheats!!!!)

Marvellous Chest-er: Kill a fellow forum member while wearing a chest head. Send them a message saying, "Oh, for *insert name here*'s sake, put some spring in your step!"

Warlord: Get the most kills in the event.

Perfectionist: Get the highest killstreak in the event.

Supreme Tactician. Get both objectives above.

"Gaping Dragon", Dark Hand a fellow insane while wearing Chest Head, steal 10 humanity from them. Must not be set up. (should have to Dark Hand a certain rank).

MLG: Win a match by only backstabbing an opponent, but you must "Well What is it" after every backstab, and you must have at least 5 backstabs in order for it to count. Hornet Ring can be allowed, but only because it would simply make the challenge harder.

Casul: Kill a Fat Naked Man rank or higher with a Lightning Greatsword

The Slow Hare: Kill someone with a raw cestus using only jumping attacks, must be over burdened (over 100% equip load).

4 Knights of Off-Topic:

Virulas, the nothing.
    Res, the resistant.
    Dibs, the molestor.
    Renegade, the poster,

Together, we use our powers to defend Off-Topic with our lives!

Our official song, for the true insane!

The lore!

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19879p45-the-insane-lore-history-ranks-origins-etc

And, a new way to make people join!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZCEqzouA45k

And, newly added, the official Insane tv program!

http://www.funimation.com/shin-chan/episodes

A documentary of the story of the Insane, created by our faithful member, Res! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKeapqwAPJc&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by RenegadeCop on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 13 times in total
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

The Insane: Official Covenant Talk Only. Empty Re: The Insane: Official Covenant Talk Only.

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Reserved.

Ok, lets get this straight. This is official talk only. There is an Insane Off-Topic thread for anything else. If you want to inquire about any upcoming events, or want to know anything else strictly covenant related, just post here. Otherwise, if this thread attempts to get derailed, I will give out consequences.

Also, employing a new rule here, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT READ THIS.

There have been a few mini derailings going on in this thread, and have decided to try and stop it. If any kind of derailing happens again, the person who I find responsible will be kicked from the covenant. I did mention that there will be consequences, and now is the time to mention them. I hope I don't have to kick anyone out, but I'm afraid I'm keeping this rule to the end.

With that unpleasant business out of the way, please, inquire, or anything else related to the covenant.

Last edited by RenegadeCop on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

The Insane: Official Covenant Talk Only. Empty Re: The Insane: Official Covenant Talk Only.

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Here's to the covenant! cheers
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Here's to it's survival! And from now on, official talk only.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:39 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Here's to it's survival! And from now on, official talk only.
    As you wish.
    Would you post information about the upcoming event so people can see?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 pm

This is a place of serious bitness. The Insane: Official Covenant Talk Only. 1654978144

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Would you replace the link to the official song video with this?:
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Okay, this looks fairly organized. Now i must ask, are there any real limitations on builds? cause as of now i'm using this - http://mmdks.com/1qca
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 pm

DemonOfFate wrote:Okay, this looks fairly organized. Now i must ask, are there any real limitations on builds? cause as of now i'm using this - http://mmdks.com/1qca
    As long as you're not using Hornet Ring of BS fishing, you have my vouch. Although, I have my eye on you.
    I'm not one to agree with clubs and greatswords.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    DemonOfFate wrote:Okay, this looks fairly organized. Now i must ask, are there any real limitations on builds? cause as of now i'm using this - http://mmdks.com/1qca
    As long as you're not using Hornet Ring of BS fishing, you have my vouch. Although, I have my eye on you.

Real men use Str weapons, not those toy dex weapons.
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:51 pm

we still at war with mildreds?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 pm

DemonOfFate wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:

My Iaito says otherwise.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Virulas wrote:we still at war with mildreds?
    I thought Mildred was a potential recruit, but if not, I haven't heard otherwise.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    DemonOfFate wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:

My Iaito says otherwise.

The Insane: Official Covenant Talk Only. Dragon_tooth Now, how many times did that weapon crush you?
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:54 pm

that weapon is EVIL!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:55 pm

DemonOfFate wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    DemonOfFate wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:

My Iaito says otherwise.

The Insane: Official Covenant Talk Only. Dragon_tooth Now, how many times did that weapon crush you?
    I've never lost to a Dragon Tooth.
    From here on, go to the Off-Topic chat for this, I'd like to keep this thread running.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    DemonOfFate wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    DemonOfFate wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:

My Iaito says otherwise.

I've never lost to a Dragon Tooth.
    From here on, go to the Off-Topic chat for this, I'd like to keep this thread running.

It was still slightly on topic, but i see your point. Oh and i beg to differ by the way, i'm sure havel crushed your face in more than once.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Event news incoming!

Insanity in the Painted World!

This event is all about bringing the Insanity to the Painted World! A place where all out of place, insane maniacs like us have been placed! And now, we come to the sane people in there to show them who is truly the boss of the place! With our force, our wills, our chest heads, and our pure of heart intentions!

Soul Level: 120, or 55. Bring a Red Eye Orb, Red Sign Soapstone, or any other equivalent as a method of invasion.

Together, if we invade at the same time, as one, we shall give the Painted World the true show of what insanity really is, what this world, and the Painted World is all about! There may be console barriers for us, but we shall persevere! We shall prove that we are a force to be reckoned with! And, together, we will bring true Insanity among the Painted World!

Xbox players: Recommended time: 7pm EST.
    PS3 Players: 5pm EST.
    PC Players: 8pm EST.

Summons are allowed for this event! If you want, summon your fellow Insane brother/sister in arms, and give double the insanity upon one unfortunate soul! And, make sure to leave them a few Dung Pies, maybe a couple Prism Stones, and, if you have a spare, bonus points for giving a Symbol of Avarice.

Armour: Maximum: Chest head, and Xanthous Waistcloth. Can only be worn by Fat Naked Men or higher. Naked Men must wear their Symbol only. Havel's are recommended to show their status by using a Dark Hand in their secondary right hand section. Eat up all that Humanity, and straight into your chest head!

Gifting: Anything you want to part with.
    Recommended gifts are: Prism Stones, Dung Pies, Symbol's of Avarice, Wooden Bolts and Arrows, unupgraded or broken armour and weaponry are even better for showing your insane ways. Rubbish is accepted too.

Dates: 17th of April to the 20th of April. Join in anytime, there is no time limit to this! But, going by the recommended times is the best idea, and catching your fellow Insane at that time will be even better!

And, that is about it! I hope you like the sound of this!

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:59 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Event news incoming!

Insanity in the Painted World!

This event is all about bringing the Insanity to the Painted World! A place where all out of place, insane maniacs like us have been placed! And now, we come to the sane people in there to show them who is truly the boss of the place! With our force, our wills, our chest heads, and our pure of heart intentions!

Soul Level: 120, or 55. Bring a Red Eye Orb, Red Sign Soapstone, or any other equivalent as a method of invasion.

Together, if we invade at the same time, as one, we shall give the Painted World the true show of what insanity really is, what this world, and the Painted World is all about! There may be console barriers for us, but we shall persevere! We shall prove that we are a force to be reckoned with! And, together, we will bring true Insanity among the Painted World!

Xbox players: Recommended time: 7pm EST.
    PS3 Players: 5pm EST.
    PC Players: 8pm EST.

Summons are allowed for this event! If you want, summon your fellow Insane brother/sister in arms, and give double the insanity upon one unfortunate soul! And, make sure to leave them a few Dung Pies, maybe a couple Prism Stones, and, if you have a spare, bonus points for giving a Symbol of Avarice.

Armour: Maximum: Chest head, and Xanthous Waistcloth. Can only be worn by Fat Naked Men or higher. Naked Men must wear their Symbol only. Havel's are recommended to show their status by using a Dark Hand in their secondary right hand section. Eat up all that Humanity, and straight into your chest head!

Gifting: Anything you want to part with.
    Recommended gifts are: Prism Stones, Dung Pies, Symbol's of Avarice, Wooden Bolts and Arrows, unupgraded or broken armour and weaponry are even better for showing your insane ways. Rubbish is accepted too.

Dates: 17th of April to the 20th of April. Join in anytime, there is no time limit to this! But, going by the recommended times is the best idea, and catching your fellow Insane at that time will be even better!

And, that is about it! I hope you like the sound of this!

If you don't mind, could I collect humanity for the "Ganker" rank on the PS3? I'll split it between all members of the covenant once the event is over.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:00 pm

I'm also going to darkhand people, because why not? I'll also give out some humanity to my fellow insane.

Last edited by DemonOfFate on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Sounds fine by me.
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 pm

ill put my summon sign down, to be summoned into your world if ya need me
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 am

for the event, where would we be posting signs to be summoned? and are there restrictions on the weapons we can use and the tactics we have available to us?

I dont wanna get random summoned wearing only the glorious chest head, and i dont wanna get in trouble for using tactics/weapons im not allowed to use
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:25 am

Virulas wrote:for the event, where would we be posting signs to be summoned? and are there restrictions on the weapons we can use and the tactics we have available to us?

I dont wanna get random summoned wearing only the glorious chest head, and i dont wanna get in trouble for using tactics/weapons im not allowed to use
    Raw Cestus is recommended, you can do pretty much anything you want with it.
    Get that Dark hand out, you'll need the humanity.
    Just invade and have fun, if you want some duels, we can set some up.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:26 am

Virulas wrote:for the event, where would we be posting signs to be summoned? and are there restrictions on the weapons we can use and the tactics we have available to us?

I don't think we really have any restrictions, he merely said wreak havoc upon whoever invades us, or we invade. So weather that is backstabing them with your fist and throwing dung pies at them, or cleverly placing a rubbish near a cliff to shoot them off with a dragon slayer great bow.

Also, if you want i wouldn't mind summoning someone for this event, though my guy is SL 56, i'm thinking about making a SL 120 just for this. Oh but do keep it classy, no hornet rings. We're insane, we troll with style.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:02 pm