Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Are there any comprehensive guides for Demon's Souls? For trophies and obtaining everything, not for actually beating the game.

Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Are there any comprehensive guides for Demon's Souls? For trophies and obtaining everything, not for actually beating the game. Empty Are there any comprehensive guides for Demon's Souls? For trophies and obtaining everything, not for actually beating the game.

Post by Dubscythe Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm

I really like Demon's Souls and I would like to plat it, but the order in which things are done in order to get everything is lost to me, I just don't know the game well enough. Do any comprehensive guides exist that could help with this?
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Are there any comprehensive guides for Demon's Souls? For trophies and obtaining everything, not for actually beating the game. Empty Re: Are there any comprehensive guides for Demon's Souls? For trophies and obtaining everything, not for actually beating the game.

Post by XachAttack Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:47 pm

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/platinum-trophy-guide

Boom shakalaka!
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Are there any comprehensive guides for Demon's Souls? For trophies and obtaining everything, not for actually beating the game. Empty Re: Are there any comprehensive guides for Demon's Souls? For trophies and obtaining everything, not for actually beating the game.

Post by Dubscythe Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:20 pm

XachAttack wrote:http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/platinum-trophy-guide

Boom shakalaka!

Thank you friend

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:50 pm