Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DoughGuy
Rynn
6 posters

Wouldn't you expect something strange to happen by beating the game as a Dragon?

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Wouldn't you expect something strange to happen by beating the game as a Dragon? Empty Wouldn't you expect something strange to happen by beating the game as a Dragon?

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 4:22 am

Just a thought... but... as a dragon, if I played the game start to finish without ever leaving the covenant, nor using a weapon, then walked away from the bonfire, wouldn't my dedication to the Everlasting Dragons symbolize a different agenda then either of the two listed?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Wouldn't you expect something strange to happen by beating the game as a Dragon? Empty Re: Wouldn't you expect something strange to happen by beating the game as a Dragon?

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 08, 2012 4:26 am

I dont think so because the dragons are gone. You dont choose for or against the dragons you choose the fire or the dark. They are only a background element to the lore now.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Wouldn't you expect something strange to happen by beating the game as a Dragon? Empty Re: Wouldn't you expect something strange to happen by beating the game as a Dragon?

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 08, 2012 4:29 am

I like this idea very much. The Everlasting Dragon never specifies or has anyone specify what kind of agenda it had. i would think that walking away from the fire would make sense in bringing the Age of Fire to an end but it would have no bearing on the reappearance of Dragons. They all died didnt they?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 08, 2012 4:30 am

All cept the gaping dragon and it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 08, 2012 4:34 am

Hmmm I'm going to have chat with the Gaping Dragon in regards to some history of my new people. Wanna go to history class Wyrm?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue May 08, 2012 7:25 am

I expect a lot of things in Dark Souls, hardly ever do I see them come to fruition.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Tue May 08, 2012 11:35 pm

The fact that Everlasting dragon exists and you yourself can become a dragon implies that as long as the everlasting dragon exists more dragons can be created.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 08, 2012 11:44 pm

However you do not become an everlasting dragon, just a deformed dragon like every single drake in the world basically is. In time you may turn into one but there is no proff for that yet.
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Thu May 10, 2012 8:56 am

We want DLC with said "option"! I am sure developers and Players would have some more freaky ideas like this one!

Wouldn't you expect something strange to happen by beating the game as a Dragon? 3207319737

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:15 pm