Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Undead parish balder bug (RESOLVED)

LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Undead parish balder bug (RESOLVED) Empty Undead parish balder bug (RESOLVED)

Post by LittleRedGhost Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 am

I'm not sure where this is meant to go but I'm having a problem with one of my characters. Its SL 57 and has gotten to Lord Vessel. I've gone back to the undead parish to farm balder side swords with my sorcerer yet when I try to pick up any dropped loot by the balder knights it won't pick it up. It'll pick up the hollows and none of my other characters are having this problem. It is a bug? A save file corruption? Or what? I'd rather not have to delete the character if it can be helped.

Last edited by LittleRedGhost on Mon May 06, 2013 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Undead parish balder bug (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Undead parish balder bug (RESOLVED)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:43 am

Try farming in Sen's Fortress for a bit and see if the problem persists.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Undead parish balder bug (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Undead parish balder bug (RESOLVED)

Post by Emergence Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:59 am

You also may have 99 of whatever common loot they are dropping. Check your inventory and make sure you're not maxed out on common balder drops.
    LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Post by LittleRedGhost Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:05 am

It's still doing it. The Balders don't like me for some reason.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 am

Emergence wrote:You also may have 99 of whatever common loot they are dropping. Check your inventory and make sure you're not maxed out on common balder drops.

I reckon you're getting a lot of this.. Though the only thing you could have maxed out are titanite shards...

I'd say try out the balder knights in Sen's fortress and see if they give you any sort of relief.
    LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Post by LittleRedGhost Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:28 am

I rotated some titanite through my inventory (in then back out). Seems to have fixed it. Confusing because it was letting me pick titanite off of hollows...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:23 pm